Pleba Girls Party - This threads a'rockin...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You pleba girls are easily amused :eyebrow:

bono150.jpg

greeneyedgirl said:
Its great to be back.

I hear I missed quite a bit......Sims?.........Hottest Girls on Pleba crackdown.......

SG has created a Sims world full of Plebans, and the boys. It's been interesting. We're all on the edge of our seats waiting to see what happens next!!! She's created a bunch of addicts. :lol:

Mucca!!! :hug: yes, in the previous thread. :) Page 21

Last edited:
I always want to stay out there, we want to move there in a few years. The mountains are beautiful and I really like to be around all the wildlife.

It was good to get back home and back to work, they all missed me so much and left a little welcome back note in the memo book for me, so sweet of the girls I work with.....:wink:

GG i'm so glad you had such a good time! What is the name of the artist you met? Jealous minds want to know. :wink:

Well Folks, I'm leaving it in your capable hands to catch GG up... We've just had a pretty good thunderstorm start rolling in, So I'm gonna get off the computer. :hug:

Talk to you all soon! :hug:

Ok, one last Bono :drool: pic for the road

bono175.jpg

I think I'm gonna head out too. My one day to sleep late tomorrow is being interrupted by my family showing up early. I'm glad though...it gets lonely here. We're probably gonna sit around and watch movies and try not to get washed away by Arlene. :yikes:

Glad to have you back, GG. I love the mountains too.

Night all!!! :hug: :hug:

Russty, he is Mick Harrisson. He is from the middle of South Dakota and paints cowboy and Black Hills theme scenes. He has an awesome ability to paint snow. He and his wife are very friendly people, he invited me to his home to see his studio.....showed me everything he ever painted and the stories behind them, who the figures were suppossed to represent and all that.

Elessarian said:
I think I'm gonna head out too. My one day to sleep late tomorrow is being interrupted by my family showing up early. I'm glad though...it gets lonely here. We're probably gonna sit around and watch movies and try not to get washed away by Arlene. :yikes:

Glad to have you back, GG. I love the mountains too.

Night all!!! :hug: :hug:

:yikes: Now I'll have to go on hurricane watch to see that my crazy girl doesn't get washed away. :sad:

Stay safe, you...let us know how you're doing. :hug: :hug:

greeneyedgirl said:
Russty, he is Mick Harrisson. He is from the middle of South Dakota and paints cowboy and Black Hills theme scenes. He has an awesome ability to paint snow. He and his wife are very friendly people, he invited me to his home to see his studio.....showed me everything he ever painted and the stories behind them, who the figures were suppossed to represent and all that.

That sounds amazing! Do you have any of his work?

Back
Top Bottom