PLEBA girls party-this is my tribe!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot...unmercifully hot down here. Ugh. My power bill is gonna be through the roof this month!

Other than trying to stay cool, it's been the usual for me. You know, finding new ways to fail out of school. :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Just be thankful Dis....just be really thankful...:)

oh I am:drool: My kitchen is on the second floor of my house. My south wall is a huge sliding door with a big porch on the roof...I can sit here in my breeze and gaze at Mt Washington in NH:drool:

daygloeyes2 said:
I have to go. :( Be back later! :hug:

Clonecaptain :heart: Don't be fighting anymore raccoons while I'm gone! :lmao:

Damn Raccoon fights kept me awake:angry:

Bye CLonecaptian:drool: I have to go soon and make a pie...and throw away the ottoman the dogs puked on:|

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:up: Very cool indeed....I live next to a quarry...so it's really humid and hot where I am...:yuck:

Laters DG :wave: :hug: :heart:

What kinda quarry? We've got a giant granite quarry over in Barre VT...sucker is some deep:huh:

E I'm so glad your back. :hug:

Dis your house sounds so cool! I'd love to live in an nice old house again. Our last house was 75 years old. I miss its quirky little things. This house is only about 20 years old.

Russty Cat said:
E I'm so glad your back. :hug:

Dis your house sounds so cool! I'd love to live in an nice old house again. Our last house was 75 years old. I miss its quirky little things. This house is only about 20 years old.

I'll trade for a while:wink: a newer house would be nice sometimes:yes: ours is over 100 years old...it use to be a horsebarn/blacksmith shop:huh:

it has quirky things alright:huh: omg...its kinda weird:lmao: But I do love my kitchen with the big ass porch

:drool:

Ok...I promised my dogs I would take them pee...now they are staring at me doing this ---->:hyper: :hyper:

:rolleyes:

then I have to make a pie when the berries we picked lasnight:drool: and a mosquito just bit me on the forehead:madspit: f*cker!!!:angry:

see ya girls:drool:

Elessarian said:
This may be a horrible thing to say, but it's certainly satisfying to see Scotland Yard bitchslapping some of these terrorists. :|

Hey Russty :hug:

its not horrible at all......terroists should be bitchslapped:up: and more:evil:

Dismantled said:

I'll trade for a while:wink: a newer house would be nice sometimes:yes: ours is over 100 years old...it use to be a horsebarn/blacksmith shop:huh:

it has quirky things alright:huh: omg...its kinda weird:lmao: But I do love my kitchen with the big ass porch

:drool:

The kitchen sounds great! But I do feel ya it is alot more work having an older house. Thats one of the reasons we decided to move. I just couldn't do all the work that needed to be done anymore. But I do miss my hardwood floors that we refinished ourselves. :(

Terrorists deserve a good bitch slapping and an arse kicking thrown in for good measure! :yes:

See ya later Dis :hug: :wave:

:lol: Normally I wouldn't care, but I have to deliever artwork to my tattoo artist tonight. We are supposed to have a meeting to discuss the dragon/ fairy tat we are designing together.

I just can't seem to get motivated today.

:lol: Eating! Thats what I haven't done yet today. Gosh I feel like I should just crawl into a hole and pass out. :giggle:

Well sadly I do have to get up and do something. The kids are hungry and I have to pretend to be responsible and feed them. I'll see you later. :D :wave: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom