PLEBA girls party-this is my tribe!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drea - I'm impressed he answered too. I adore him, really. He's been so wonderful to have.

DG - Of course! Just warn me next tiem you want to christen soemthing so I can clean it before I use it. :wink:

dazzledbylight said:
Bri! :hug:
dg! :hug:
Cindy :wave:s

Hey Dazz! :hug:

I've never really pondered the origins of tumbleweeds before :wink: , but I too do the *tumbleweeds* and *crickets* thing.....not to mention some tumbleweed jokes...:sigh: I miss HS bio class...such memoires (of not paying attetion :lol: )

Omg....I have such urges to go read Drawers again......:drool:

Or better yet someone should write a cap..*coughSGcough* :angel: :flirt:

DG....come back.....we're slow enough tongight!

:sigh: :hug:

omg...
kellyahern said:
Good timing, look what popped up from Milan :shifty:

5cc1a009.jpg

I like to title this picture, ". . . and many a fan fic was born." :lol:
:lol:

:combust:

Sad_Girl said:
I know, Bri - I've almost got enough pics now to do a wallpaper of him biting other band members :lmao:

He's bitten the other guys before? :ohmy: :lol:

:drool:

Omg.......I wish I was born The Edge.......:combust:

And I love how B does this so much, Edge remains in a Zenlike state throughout. Utterly unphased:lol: :cute:

Actually, they're all so cute togethr :cute: :heart:

Dammint...Bite me Bono! :combust:

\/ Usually i's vampire plebans, who want at B's neck........I suppose he's just been transformed...or something..

omg...my brain is mush tongiht ...lol

Last edited:
Drea said:

:giggle: I saw this on the caption thread with the caption "Larry Mullen, the other white meat"

:lol: Oooohhhh... ficbunnies! *chases ficbunnies* I used ot write vampire stories like, all the time in the last year of high school and in the couple of years just after.

Drea said:

Oooooh!! Where where where? :hyper:

you have no idea how embarassed I am to admit this - but it's an old cd-r of mine which I almost threw away :ohmy: there are over a dozen Adam pics I haven't seen in ages and several I don't even remember seeing in the first place ... I'm uploading them now

CeeCee said:

And of what? (And why am I still here when I have HP 6 to read? Quick, someone get Dr. Edge to check and see if I'm ill!)

Silly woman! When SG's telling *me* that she's hit the motherload, it has to be :adam: pics! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom