Pleba Girls Party: things are getting hot and heavy- but it's not the humidity.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Babydoll said:
Hi love2bmama! :hug:

Gluey, how've you been? I haven't spoken to you in ages...

I would say I've been good, but that's far too mature and boring, so instead I will just say I've been fine :evil:

:hug: Hi comet!!!!

gluey said:

:yes:

Oh wait, it's 7am....:grumpy:....can I take a rain check on that? :flirt:

:sexywink: why ofcourse!

Comet :reject: I completely forgot about hte gifs, AGAIN! ... I'm making the copenhagen ones now, gotta work at 6am tomorrow so I'll do the US fest ones later....

gluey said:

:hug: Thanks Molly, at least they know what they're up against now and are treating it accordingly. We think he got bad with it because he was still weak after recovering from his bladder cancer and major surgery in March. I just keep reminding myself that what is happening now IS treatable and he WILL be ok in a week.

oh man, he's been through a lot this year! Thankfully they have such strong antibiotics now, I'm sure he'll be feeling better once the infection is under control. :pray:

:hug: Thanks for your thoughts everyone...I've decided that parents getting sick and worrying their kids like this is revenge for what we put them through in our teenage years :yes:

:giggle:

plebansmiley.gif

WILD :love::hug::kiss:
:shifty: i thought of a subtle way to get rid of bassplayergirl when Im going to amsterdam with B... I'll just forget to tell her :happy:

Galeongirl said:

:sexywink: why ofcourse!

Comet :reject: I completely forgot about hte gifs, AGAIN! ... I'm making the copenhagen ones now, gotta work at 6am tomorrow so I'll do the US fest ones later....

Hi Bd :flirt:

'bout time on those gifs Gg :angry: :wink:

The other day I drove past the Devore park where they had the USFest in 84... :drool: I should have been there in 84 :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom