Pleba Girls Party: things are getting hot and heavy- but it's not the humidity.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yayy! The TO Zoo :D It's a nice one. I love the primate exhibits :yes:

< studied primatology in college.. :nerd:

bonocomet said:

*gives kaf mouth to moth resuscitation*
:combust: Oooh, my my, all better now :flirt:

kafrun said:
Yayy! The TO Zoo :D It's a nice one. I love the primate exhibits :yes:

< studied primatology in college.. :nerd:

:combust: Oooh, my my, all better now :flirt:

love primates too:nerd:

<-Anthropology degree:nerd: (and it's so useful..:rolleyes:

I'm glad it's a good zoo.:up:

Hey Kaf and Dis :wave:

Sorry, I'm going back and forth here... I think I'm starting to have a temperature... I'm not freezing anymore that's for sure... :huh:

Galeongirl said:

I went over there and he was ALL smiles:cute:

then I started to kiss his feet.....I think there all sweaty..or he pee'd on them:crazy:

oh well.

hey jez!!:wave:

WildHoney said:

I was one of the :crazy: ones down the fromt :lmao:

I did see you:yes:

did you see me? I was the tiny speck in the nose bleed section:happy: I gave up my GA to our friend who was visiting and my brother and I went in the balcony...which was fine. I'd been in GA so many times.

love2bmama said:
:ohmy: I just had a meeting with the QA people at my work, and they asked me what is this blue site that keeps popping up with pictures of Bono on it? :ohmy:

They showed me a screen cap, and it was one of Wild's posts here in PGP. :faint:

I should be glad they called him Bono and not Bone-o. :crack:

DELETE PAST HISTORY! DELETE PAST HISTORY!

And then go in and delete your past, past history! :wink:

Bono Mot said:

DELETE PAST HISTORY! DELETE PAST HISTORY!

And then go in and delete your past, past history! :wink:

will that work?

I worked for a company and they could see everything you were doing. They could even go back to what you had already done..it was stored somewhere..

i got fired.:shifty:

Dismantled said:

will that work?

I worked for a company and they could see everything you were doing. They could even go back to what you had already done..it was stored somewhere..

Does anyone know if you bring your own laptop and connect to works wireless network, if you're ok? :uhoh:

Dismantled said:

love primates too:nerd:

<-Anthropology degree:nerd: (and it's so useful..:rolleyes:

I'm glad it's a good zoo.:up:
Yay! :nerd: I studied cultural anthropology too. Very fascinating. I love what I do now, but I'd go back to university just to study it.

Hi Jez :wave:

Ok, back to work for me :crack: Our other therapist called in sick, so I'm PACKED today :crazy:

Bye ladies :hug::heart:

bonocomet said:

Does anyone know if you bring your own laptop and connect to works wireless network, if you're ok? :uhoh:

yes, cause they can't see if you're not on the network.... you should not allow both sides of connection tho, otherwise they can connect to you and you're wide open for them to see :wink:

Galeongirl said:

yes, cause they can't see if you're not on the network.... you should not allow both sides of connection tho, otherwise they can connect to you and you're wide open for them to see :wink:

uh... whas that again?? (not very comp savy here)... I'm safe if I just connect to their wireless network then??

Dismantled said:

will that work?

I worked at a place like that and one of the computer guys told me to just delete past history every five minutes or so. And then go into your settings and delete every website you've been on. And THEN go to your setup screen and delete, delete, delete websites again. Guess it depends on the company though. I worked for UL (see your tag on your hairdryers etc!) so it wasn't the best of companies! :wink: But I didn't get fired! And it might help to :flirt: with one of the computer guys!

:)

Back
Top Bottom