Pleba girls' party......they do Bono at Wilds' place!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
Did Bono really take off his clothes in the middle of a crowded restaurant?

This is true. From Newsday March 27, 1992: At a dinner earlier this week at London's celebrity haunt, Nikita, Bono surprised his 18 dinner guests by removing all his clothes - including his black bikini briefs - for no apparent reason. During the Russian meal of mainly vodka and caviar, we're told the Irish rocker sat naked and acted as if being nude in a plush, crowded restaurant was the most natural thing in the world. Which, in some quarters, we suppose it is. "Sometimes people drink vodka and do strange things," Nikita owner Sylvain Borsi told us. But didn't he find Bono's behavior a bit eccentric, to say the least? "No, he was very nice and very civilized," Borsi said. "I think he just felt more comfortable with nothing on." But he had a really good reason! From Newsday March 30, 1992 : His spokesman says Bono was actually being interviewed by a journalist during dinner when the Irish rocker decided to undress, as we reported. "The writer was so unimaginative, so frozen, so unloose that Bono thought it would be a good idea to take his clothes off," the spokesman said. "And there wasn't much of a reaction." [MJS]

:laugh: That story always makes me laugh. Bono is awesome. I wonder if Ali was the restaurant :hmm: Me thinks not or else he probably wouldn't have been undressing :wink:

Mmmmmmm very nice&just what i need to send me off into a dreamy and erotic dream land, just like i've gone back in time almost 13 years to the day! :drool: :drool:

Very well done Bri and worth the wait, even tho' i was just about falling asleep!! It was very much like that altho without the kissing/licking sadly!!! :sigh:

I made 7000!!!!!! :love: :happy:

YAY!!!!!!!!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :dancing:

Thanks Bri&now i'm off to bed! Hope to see you all at some point tom nite! Bye!

Sad_Girl said:

This is true. From Newsday March 27, 1992: At a dinner earlier this week at London's celebrity haunt, Nikita, Bono surprised his 18 dinner guests by removing all his clothes - including his black bikini briefs - for no apparent reason. During the Russian meal of mainly vodka and caviar, we're told the Irish rocker sat naked and acted as if being nude in a plush, crowded restaurant was the most natural thing in the world. Which, in some quarters, we suppose it is. "Sometimes people drink vodka and do strange things," Nikita owner Sylvain Borsi told us. But didn't he find Bono's behavior a bit eccentric, to say the least? "No, he was very nice and very civilized," Borsi said. "I think he just felt more comfortable with nothing on." But he had a really good reason! From Newsday March 30, 1992 : His spokesman says Bono was actually being interviewed by a journalist during dinner when the Irish rocker decided to undress, as we reported. "The writer was so unimaginative, so frozen, so unloose that Bono thought it would be a good idea to take his clothes off," the spokesman said. "And there wasn't much of a reaction." [MJS]

:lmao:
I've read about that before!
My god what I wouldn't give to have been there.....:combust: :drool:
Bono rocks - he does such random things.

As for my uninspired cap...
When working with something as hot as him...it's hard to screw up :wink:

But thank you :hug: :heart:

But where did susan go?
N/M

Night Night Susan
Sweet (or naughty) dreams
:hug::heart:

bonofly.jpg

bonobathtub.jpg

^ I swear *that* pic coukd give me a knee fetish...*lol*

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

That sounds more like an Adam move! :lmao:

Bri-once again, you have shown us why you are the cap goddess. :bow: :bow:

FlyYourKite said:

I just want to manually move the bubbles around a bit :hmm: :drool:

:yes:
Well that too......

Actually.....I find I'm starting to have an obsession with ever part of that man...
it's not enough i like him as a whole..I have to love his parts too?!? :)tsk: Yes..I *know* how that sounds :lmao: )
I've got a new found appreciation for his
hands :drool:
arms...
earring
and tonight his knees :D

~BrightestStar~ said:

:yes:
Well that too......

Actually.....I find I'm starting to have an obsession with ever part of that man...
it's not enough i like him as a whole..I have to love his parts too?!? :)tsk: Yes..I *know* how that sounds :lmao: )
I've got a new found appreciation for his
hands :drool:
arms...
earring
and tonight his knees :D

Oh I hear you on the hands, Bri. :drool:

Man alive.

I need a new hobby...or a life :scratch: :wink:

Hello E. Nothing new here, exactly... same ol smut :D
Bri did just post a :combust: caption :yes:

And Bri, I know how you feel about Bono, lookng at these little individual things about him and going :drool: why do I like his *whatever* ... I was just watching Adam play the bass on the Rattle & Hum concert footage that wasn't included...

:combust: oh my God that man has the sexiest hands ever :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Welcome back! Here I thought we scaredyou off. :wink:
And let me say....I really like your sig :D

:lol: You didn't scare me off. :D I wasn't feeling so well (allergies), so I wasn't online.

I like the sig too! I'm probably going to alternate between three of my favorites. I seem to like all the pics of Bono sprawled out or writhing on the floor. But you know me... :mac:

And I didn't get to talk to you last time, DG and FlyYourKite. :) But thanks for the welcome!

Hi, VP. :wave:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

*curtsies*
:hug: Thank y'all. Makin me blush...

Dazz :hug:
VP!! :hug: Did you win? :wink:

Yes...his hands are really starting to get to me.....:combust:
I have a sudden rge to look for hand pics...that's not healthy.....:drool:

If you're a lookin, please be a postin :wink:

:lmao: Oh wow I'm tired and that was not funny.

Seriously though, please share the hand wealth Bri :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

*curtsies*
:hug: Thank y'all. Makin me blush...

Dazz :hug:
VP!! :hug: Did you win? :wink:

Yes...his hands are really starting to get to me.....:combust:
I have a sudden rge to look for hand pics...that's not healthy.....:drool:

I won, and she got all pouty till she saw that The Final Fantasy movie was coming on Space at 11. Now she's happy again. :lol: BTW, she beat me badly last night. :mad: :lol:

FlyYourKite said:

If you're a lookin, please be a postin :wink:

:lmao: Oh wow I'm tired and that was not funny.

Seriously though, please share the hand wealth Bri :drool:

:laugh:

Your wish is my command...

:hmm:
Damn....I'm quite submissive...I do what everyone tells me too...I aim to please.....and I have no idea where I'm going with this..except possibly embarassing myself.
Mission accomplished. Please move along quietly while I look for pics...
*looks at drink....was their alcohol in that pop??*

vp you just went to sleep last nite before i corrected just where my stories are...

my orignal info on the dates were a little early...it's mid/late june & july 2004.
They have been on pg 5 at the bottom of meetings
sightings...but real soon new meetings/sightings stories will push them back to pg 6.. so read as your leisure.
<:uhoh: my sis almost always complains i put too much detail in :shrug: I do try to make it at least clear sounding. A few folks here, at least, like the details/descriptions.>

Last edited:
elysithea said:

:lol: You didn't scare me off. :D I wasn't feeling so well (allergies), so I wasn't online.

I like the sig too! I'm probably going to alternate between three of my favorites. I seem to like all the pics of Bono sprawled out or writhing on the floor. But you know me... :mac:

And I didn't get to talk to you last time, DG and FlyYourKite. :) But thanks for the welcome!

Hi, VP. :wave:

Allergies are a bitch :madspit: Mine haven't hit me yet but they will soon. Hope you feel better soon. :hug:

VP :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:laugh:

Your wish is my command...

:hmm:
Damn....I'm quite submissive...I do what everyone tells me too...I aim to please.....and I have no idea where I'm going with this..except possibly embarassing myself.
Mission accomplished. Please move along quietly while I look for pics...
*looks at drink....was their alcohol in that pop??*

:lol: Oh Bri.

:whistle: Moving along quietly. :wink:

Hi VP! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom