Pleba girls' party......they do Bono at Wilds' place!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But you are a hottie VP!!! :sexywink:

Hi Dazz!! I'm almost there, but i was hoping Bri would come back before it happened! (Feel the need for a begging smilie here!)

:bow:

Sad_Girl said:
I started a Pleba neighborhood in my Sims game today... but I only had time to add a couple people. Wanna see what I got done? (And remember I've only seen a couple of photos and the options I have are limited for hair/clothes style etc... so take no offense at the simmy versions of yourself if I added you!)

plebans2.jpg

Ok, so I DID have a little fun with it... :wink:

VP I couldn't get the full Dominatrix gear for you :shrug:

:lmao:

OMG :lmao:!!!
Those are great!! :laugh:

I look hot...:combust:
But it seems I bleached my hair....
Omg! Is that hooker boots on me? :lmao:!!! :heart:

VP :lmao:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

OMG :lmao:!!!
Those are great!! :laugh:

I look hot...:combust:
But it seems I bleached my hair....

VP :lmao:

you have a coppery red-ish strawberry blonde sorta hair right?

There are only four choices... dark red, brown, blonde-blonde and black I thought you leaned more toward blonde but :shrug: I've only seen the one pic and your hair was up

and you guys are all super-hotties and you know it :flirt:

next: Susan, Fly, Mucca, and Dis :hyper:

:hmm: I don't have a clue what Dazz looks like :D

Last edited:
Oh goly SG!!!! God knows what colour my hair is, but i really am struggling to stay awake right now so it might be tom nite i see mine!!!

Some people on this site really bug me, calling B a jerk!!!! :mad:

SG- anyway you could make a Boy-era teen version of the band? Being the teenager, I don't get any of the benefits in the game the other girls do with the guys. :wink:

:laugh: Awesome SG. Love the hooker boots for Bri!

You'll have to update us on what's evolving in the lives of the PLEBAns and the boys if or when you're in game mode :wink: I can see the drama already. Bitch slaps, cat fights :lol:

People are such total idiots! :madspit: why would anyone think he's a jerk? And why come onto a forum for fans just to say it?

Susan, I won't have it ready to post til tomorrow, anyway, running the game takes everything my computer has so I can't run it and be online (or do anything else, for that matter) at the same time

So, Bri's working on a cap to celebrate your 7000?

Really fading now so it doesn't look like there's going to be any build up so i reckon i'll be going to bed now!

daygloeyes2 said:
I have the Sims 2! But for some reason it doesn't work on my comp anymore! :madspit:

The Sims is almost as addicting as the blue crack. :crack:

I was just gonna post that DG. So very addicting indeed. :wink:

The Sims 2 is so much better than the original. I was getting bored with the regular old Sims for awhile there but when this one came out it was a whole different story. :laugh: It's fun to kill off people by drowning them in the pool!

Come on Bri - I AM BEGGING YOU!!!!! Leave me with a few hot B pix Pretty please!!!! :D :cute:

Yeah, I have such a ball with the Sims... it is completely addicting. Once I get the people and houses built there will be plenty of little updates over what goes on, I'm sure :lmao:

I just bought the expansion pack, so I can send them to university now and they can live in Dormitories or Frat/Sorority houses :hyper: That oughta be fun!

Oh, I did start game play with just the guys... Bono and Edge both spend all their time on the Piano... but they all cover their ears when Bono plays! :lmao:

FlyYourKite said:

:lol: Sometimes I feel bad when I take out the stairs/diving board but I only do it if they're really pissing me off :wink:

:yikes:

*crosses "Go visit Fly" off her to do list*

Sorry, don't want to piss you off and wind up dead! :wink: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom