Pleba girls' party......they do Bono at Wilds' place!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
susanp6 said:
Oh forgot to mention the cruise! You know what Mucca? Those were the pix i was most looking forward to actually, since i love boats too! :wink:

Oh yes - That's so right, you don't want to miss out on some Edgy news!!!! :lol:

Can't wait to see his T!!!! :cool:

I'll make sure to take tons of pics of the boat then! :yes: I hope it's a nice one, I heard it's an older boat...but at least this one passed it's safety inspection :tongue:

Of course no! What if he does his little dance like he did in chicago? Wouldn't want to miss that now would I? :no:

:lol:

Mucca said:

I'll make sure to take tons of pics of the boat then! :yes: I hope it's a nice one, I heard it's an older boat...but at least this one passed it's safety inspection :tongue:

Yay for passing inspection!! :up: The boat sinking might put a bit of a damper on the celebration. :lol:

I know Bri - I was having wicked thoughts about what i'd love to do to him while i felt his eyes on me i kid you not!!!!

Oh lord help me!! I was seriously trying to restrain myself! I reckon that's maybe why i just kind of stood there staring! He's such temptation!!!! He is just SO hot and he was wearing all black with the dark shades on while grinning that grin as he walked towards me!!!!!!!!! :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

Sounds like i hardly need a cap doesn't it???? :ohmy:

VP - My tape won't play and it's baffling as Wilds' one plays ok apparently so who knows why that is! :shrug:

Anyway, i was thinking that i can always see it when i go down to London in 2 weeks time!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

TTFN Mucca&i'll look forward to the boat pix! :wink:

Later Mucca! :hug:

World War 3 is breaking out between 2 of the dogs over one of the hooves. :rolleyes: I have to go play peacemaker, be right back....

Oh dear DG! Good luck! :eyebrow:

I'm sure i'll have a good few Bonogasms when i see it VP!!!! :drool: :drool:

Fly!!! :wink:

I almost got half my finger bitten off one time pulling 2 fighting gerbils apart!!!! :lol: :eyebrow:

Hi VP!! :hug:

DG - I knew it would go okay. You little English genuis, you :wink: And don't worry, I would have cried and ran away with the math as well.

Susan - about the gerbil thing.....that's just scaring me :laugh:

Fly - It was really terrible at the time but i couldn't help laughing at the idea when i was typing that!!!! :lol:

I still completely adored the little thing despite it doing that!!!!

:cute:

You off Wild? Take care&look forward to talking tom nite!! :hug:

As soon as i reach 7000 i'm off too! :yawn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom