Pleba girls' party......they do Bono at Wilds' place!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yes Mucca - I spose most of it was about perving over B!!

:shh:

I'm getting quite close to 7000!!!! :dance:

Wonder if Bri will do me a cap when she comes back??? :hyper:

So MUcca! Does that mean you'll be here more often?

* Keeps fingers crossed* !!!! :love:

DG - truthfully, not much yet since I had school the day after and I still have tests and provincial exams to do :madspit:

VP - I'll post some after I resize them so I'll be back in a bit

Mucca said:
DG - truthfully, not much yet since I had school the day after and I still have tests and provincial exams to do :madspit:

VP - I'll post some after I resize them so I'll be back in a bit

You have school after graduation? :huh:

That does seem odd since graduation does normally mean it's all over!! :huh:

WildHoney said:

Sausage rolls, nuts, plums and BONO :giggle:

And our love for all you girls :hug:

:giggle:

Did you girl's finally figure out what flavoured nuts and the size of sausage rolls Susan prefers?

Mucca said:
We have our ceremonies early. I still have a month of school left. It's stupid the way they do it!! :madspit:

I've never heard of that being done.

Seniors last day at my school is the day before prom, which is the 2nd week of may. Then they (or we, since I'm officially a senior after Junior Presentation according to my school. If it is, then why don't I get senior privelege til fall? :rolleyes: OK rant is over), have finals, then graduation.

That's insane Mucca! :der:

Golly - It would have been good if you were here for our concert reports for longer!! :wink:

Mucca said:
VP! :hug:

It was really fun running around trying to get pics with everyone before the ceremony started. I looked more like a judge than a graduate in my gown though. :lol:
I a gold cord for geting on the honour roll for the last 2 years. :rockon:

Running around to get pics is the fun part...:D
I'm glad it went well! :happy:
Congrats on the Gold cord too! I got me one of those. :up:

Mine was in the fall.
It was good to see everyone again. :heart:

Last edited:
Everyone here's getting gold cords(not sure what they are really but they sound special)! We've got ourselves some scholars! :applaud:

Graduation at my school is always the Thursday before memorial day. Eh, that's going to be me next year! :uhoh:

susanp6 said:
That's insane Mucca! :der:

Golly - It would have been good if you were here for our concert reports for longer!! :wink:

I wish I could be here when you girls have your concerts. :sigh: My exams are the week after your concert so I'll be mad studying. :banghead::mad:

Thanks Bri :hug:

Here's 2 pics of me:
Meandserena.jpg

This was taken in my backyard

GaryandI.jpg

Oh by the way, remember how I told you girls that our grad cruise got cancelled? Well we're going to have one after all! They managed to book another boat for next week or something! :D

Mucca said:

I wish I could be here when you girls have your concerts. :sigh: My exams are the week after your concert so I'll be mad studying. :banghead::mad:

Here's 2 pics of me:
Meandserena.jpg

GaryandI.jpg

Oh by the way, remember how I told you girls that our grad cruise got cancelled? Well we're going to have one after all! They managed to book another boat for next week or something! :D

You look great! :up:

Glad to hear you're getting your cruise! :D

Welcome back Bri, my love!!! :sexywink:

Did you read my request for a cap as i'm nearing 7000?! :love:

Awwwww hope you're not in any pain Wild! :hug: :hug:

:love: thos pix Mucca! V austentatious (right word? :der: ) !!!

It looks stunning where you live! I love the trees, etc!!! I'm a big lover of trees&outdoors and stuff like that! There's lots of trees where i live too! :wink:

I actually think i recall you telling us that you'd be in the middle of exams during our concerts, but you know how fast these threds happen!!!! You forget what you've read sometimes! :huh:

Mucca said:

Here's 2 pics of me:
Meandserena.jpg

GaryandI.jpg

Very nice! :love:
Hot, and scholarly, and a lover of U2, what more could a girl be? :wink:
Looks very pretty there too.

And congrats on getting your cruise!

Susan.....gimme a few, I'll see if I can get inspired....

VintagePunk said:
You look SO scholarly!! :) Hot AND intelligent!! :drool: :drool:

You also look kinda like Lane from Gilmore Girls....has anyone ever told you that??

:giggle:
No, that's a first!

Susan - My neighbours are really into their garden. I see them working on it every morning when I head out for school and when I come back from school.

Yup, I did mention that I would be in the middle of exams. I'll make sure to take lots of breaks in between studies to check up on concert reviews. Wouldn't want to burn myself out studying now would I. :wink:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Bri - How about one which reflects my intimate meeting, which it was!!!! You know - it's 2 Am&dark&he's coming so close to me......

Oh good god! I'm getting myself excited just remembering it all!!!

susanp6 said:
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Bri - How about one which reflects my intimate meeting, which it was!!!! You know - it's 2 Am&dark&he's coming so close to me......

Oh good god! I'm getting myself excited just remembering it all!!!

Excited eh?? :wink:

Need some handsanitizer Susan?

Oh forgot to mention the cruise! You know what Mucca? Those were the pix i was most looking forward to actually, since i love boats too! :wink:

Oh yes - That's so right, you don't want to miss out on some Edgy news!!!! :lol:

Can't wait to see his T!!!! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom