Pleba girls' party......they do Bono at Wilds' place!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:
VP and Bri-SAT's weren't as hellacious as I thought they would be. The math section almost made me cry but other than that it went well, thanks for asking. :hug: :hug:

Is it strange that when I went out for lunch today and I saw a guy wearing a U2 Popmart t-shirt I had to tell myself not to squeal like a 12-year old? :reject:

LOL Sarah and i saw a guy in a Popmart shirt the other night...

Teehee!! That's what Wild was saying on the phone!

We'll be lusting so much it's crazy!!!! I can never take my eyes off Bono when i'm there down the front especially!!!!

Oh, that look he gave me sent shivers down my spine.......:drool:

Oh i knew you'd say that! :huh: Oh come on you must feel that?

:sexywink:

Tingles all over then????? :eyebrow:

It looks like there's 2 b-stages&it said something bout them being open ended or something like that, as if they're open to the crowd so it sounds as if there shall be LOTS of prowling area for B!!!!!!!!! :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

Prowling B :drool: :drool:

I had a dream last night that I got seats behind the stage and I was all bummed because i thought theyd be bad...but when I got there, the seats were only about 10 feet away from him. :drool:

I mentioned a few pages back that i'd read the tour discussion thread, but you must not have seen it! That's where it's mentioned&there's pix supposedly showing how the stage is set up!! :bow: :bow:

They're saying that there's a giant screen instead of the curtain!!

Most of the shows are in stadiums in Europe right? Probably why there's a different stage set up. I saw some of the pics, it's pretty cool. :up:

I wonder how the setup will be for the stage 3rd leg. :hmm: And speaking of that....6 months from today!!! :hyper:

Mmmmmm 10 feet away! That's how close i was when B stared straight at me and almost gave me heart failure!!!!! :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

An him dressed as :mac: !!!!!! It was during Love is blindness&i thought i was about to end up on stage!!! :ohmy:

So near&yet so far!! *Sigh*!!

They are all stadiums DG! Oh yes - We've been reading about how the stage set-up will be different for a while now&it sounds so great!!!!

Can't wait for the massive screens!!!! :drool: :drool:

Hey girls! :wave:

I saw the thread on the stage setup for Europe too. Sounds like it'll be pretty amazing :rockon: I'd love to go to an outdoor stadium concert.....:drool:

Mucca!! :evil: Congrats!!! :applaud: :rockon: :camera:

Yep - Those b stages are geting me so excited, they are!!!!!

More 10 feet from B or closer for me hopefully in 10 days time!!!

:macdevil: :faint:

Me&Wild talked on the phone today Mucca!! :wink:

I'm happy you've found your binoculars Wild, altho' we may not need them with those sceens!!!! :ohmy: :tongue:

Wild:hug: Already thinking about all the possibilities with the huge screens eh? :giggle:

Susan! :hug: Thank you!
Wow 10 days left only eh? :hyper::hyper:
Are you going to try to meet the band at the hotel again?

VP! :hug:

It was really fun running around trying to get pics with everyone before the ceremony started. I looked more like a judge than a graduate in my gown though. :lol:
I a gold cord for geting on the honour roll for the last 2 years. :rockon:

Mucca said:
VP! :hug:

It was really fun running around trying to get pics with everyone before the ceremony started. I looked more like a judge than a graduate in my gown though. :lol:
I a gold cord for geting on the honour roll for the last 2 years. :rockon:

Awesome! :rockon:

So how do you feel now that you've graduated?

Mucca - Well, i'll be quite nervous as i was the 1st time but yes, Wild has said she's going to try&find out about London hotels and i think i've a good idea of the hotel up here in Glasgow so i will ask ruff if she wants to go there with me to try!!! :drool:

Think she'll agree&go along????

susanp6 said:
Me&Wild talked on the phone today Mucca!! :wink:

I think I can make a pretty good guess as to what you girls were talking about over the phone for the majority of the time :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom