Pleba girls' party......they do Bono at Wilds' place!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching an old rooftop interview right before the PopMart tour (trying to archive some old VHS tapes). And Bono is on this kick about how everyone in L.A. has a "tiny head" and how it "must be a requirement to be a movie star." Then, (and I would LOVE to find a screen cap of this), he says "I have nothing against tiny" and shoots this priceless look at the camera that says "Yeah, I know I'm short. What? What!" :lmao:

Elessarian said:
I'm watching an old rooftop interview right before the PopMart tour (trying to archive some old VHS tapes). And Bono is on this kick about how everyone in L.A. has a "tiny head" and how it "must be a requirement to be a movie star." Then, (and I would LOVE to find a screen cap of this), he says "I have nothing against tiny" and shoots this priceless look at the camera that says "Yeah, I know I'm short. What? What!" :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao:

I have nothing against tiny, either! My boyfriend's probably the same height as Bono, but I'm short myself (5'3"). All my friends are taller than me. :( I'm the shrimp of the group. :lol:

I think I'm going to turn in. I'll see you in about six to eight hours (maybe). :hug:

Pleasant/naughty dreams, girls! :wink:

I started game play with some of the pleban girl sims .... the VERY first thing that happened was VP pulled out a pillow and hit Bri upside the head with it. They had a big ol' pillow fight :lmao:

Then later with the guys... Larry and Fly do NOT like each other :no: they keep fighting. and Bono keeps talking Susans ear off :D

Sad_Girl said:
I started game play with some of the pleban girl sims .... the VERY first thing that happened was VP pulled out a pillow and hit Bri upside the head with it. They had a big ol' pillow fight :lmao:

Then later with the guys... Larry and Fly do NOT like each other :no: they keep fighting. and Bono keeps talking Susans ear off :D

:lmao:

Anything with me?

plebansms1ht.jpg

Changed Bri's hair too... here's the first four in the hot tub

DG - Not much yet, you haven't been introduced to them yet. I'm trying, but there are nine Pleba girls too try and control, and only so much time to play :yikes: :lol: Don't worry, I'm sure there'll be some good stories

And here we have:Fly, Susan, Dis and Mucca
plebansms2-1.jpg

Susan, Dis, Fly and Mucca
plebansms2.jpg

Hiya Wild :hug: Not yet, I've been working on 'em for awhile; it's surprisingly time consuming (and addictive as hell! :lol: )
But I'll get there. You are next on my list, as is Jemma. after that I'll have to ask around see if anyone else wants to 'play' :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom