Pleba girls' party......they do Bono at Wilds' place!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

I won, and she got all pouty till she saw that The Final Fantasy movie was coming on Space at 11. Now she's happy again. BTW, she beat me badly last night.

:giggle:
You two are so cute! :heart:

Hands......
TheREALMacPhisto.jpg

2002Bono.jpg

st5agotya.jpg

SugarcoveredBono2.jpg

TheFly.jpg

U27photoshoot.jpg

And his eyes...holy :censored:
And his hands...:combust:

Somebody help me *faints*

Oh the hands :drool: Thank you Bri, you are so kind to me :bow:

I'm gonna call it an early night ladies :yawn: A headache is starting to creep in and I don't want to give it a chance to rear its bitchy head. :eyebrow: lol I make no sense.

Night night everyone! :hug: Smutty dreams of whoever you please!

(I need to stop rhyming :laugh:)

daygloeyes2 said:
Dazz, read about how you met Denzel Washington. That's awesome! :up: He's one of my favorite actors. :)

i told my friend..I want a copy of the photo she got taken with him.

Now I gave her the idea to shake his hand....which she managed to do.. I would have too, but after he signed my Playbill, he was handed another. So i just talked to him quickly: saying that I wasn't much of a play goer, but that I hjave enjoyed his movies very much.

AND I was :D proud i was able to say that much with only a little stumble.

Besides wanting to say something nice, it's also Good Practice before i get to meet Bono in Oct/orNov! :D :laugh: :drool: :drool:
<got to *think/imagine* optimistically!!!> :drunk:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

I know! :lmao:
My friends and I used to joke that we were high on life.
:laugh:

*sigh*
I'm gonna meet VP and y'all (eventually) and she's (y'all are) gonna think I'm a freak.....:sad:

If you're considered a freak, what does that make me? :lol: :hug:

Word of advice: when drunk, never ever sing along to Vertigo when your friend has a video camera. :reject:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

I know! :lmao:
My friends and I used to joke that we were high on life.
:laugh:

:laugh: :hug:

*sigh*
I'm gonna meet VP and y'all (eventually) and she's (y'all are) gonna think I'm a freak.....:sad:

Pfft. We're clones, so you know we'll have the exact same degree of freakiness. :hug: :heart:

*dreamy sigh* Listening to the acoustic version of Stuck in a moment... I LOVE the acoustic version sooo much :drool:

Damn, now I'm remembering why I fell in love with these guys all over again... is it possible to fall in love at first hearing instead of sight?

His voice... :faint:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom