PLEBA girls party-these threads run away like horses over the hill.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:

VP, I looked at the pages. They looked good, HTML-wise.

I tried taking the psych quiz. I was disappointed when I realized I wouldn't be able to get a score on it for myself. :wink:

:lol: Sorry!

And for now, the "submit button" does nothing. :shh:

We just put the pages up to see how they look. The url will be on the school's server, and eventually, submit will input the responses into a database.

Thanks. :)

Sad_Girl said:

Need some hand sanitizer? :wink:

IM000214.jpg

MBS said:

:lmao:

SHould I be proud of this list?

ah hell, why not!

My Goodness my Guiness it's BIG!

No, actually it's pretty small. :eyebrow:

Oh, you're talking about the list. Er, yeah, that's pretty big. :shifty:

See you later Wild! :hug: *crosses fingers for Boston*

btw, if anyone's interested, the test I put up is called the NEO-PI. It measures the constructs of openness to experience, conscientiousness, extraversion, agreeableness and neuroticism. High or low scores conbinations on any of those can correlate with a variety of disorders. Or, they can correlate with mental health.

</endpsychrant>

WildHoney said:

the chance to lick Bono's fat Irish fingers(covered in chocolate or cream) :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Wild, that one sounds sweet. But I also have a fantasy about his mouth and my hand and fingers. :drool:

If you all are good (and I really mean naughty) little PLEBAns, I may include it in a cap someday soon.

Sad_Girl said:

Life is compromise. You make one decision knowing the consequences, deciding what you can live with. Maybe he really just isn't crazy about the changes to your body. I know a lot of men have a difficult time with their spouses making drastic change.

I know that eventually I guess I have to learn to compromise. But I hate feeling like I don't have an option about the whole thing. Its his way or no way. That just pisses me off. But I'm going to talk to him about it tomorrow and just state how I feel and that if he is really not cool with this, then he needs to do the work with me to fix it. I won't accept that he says no, but then expect me to clean up the mess. He is going to sit for hours and help me redesign the whole thing if thats what it takes if he wants me to change it. And its not done till everyone is happy.

I don't think he realizes that it has taken me literally over 4 weeks to get to the current design where I was finally happy with it and ready to have it done. I can't change the whole thing in 4 days time. </end of rant> :lol:

VintagePunk said:
btw, if anyone's interested, the test I put up is called the NEO-PI. It measures the constructs of openness to experience, conscientiousness, extraversion, agreeableness and neuroticism. High or low scores conbinations on any of those can correlate with a variety of disorders. Or, they can correlate with mental health.

</endpsychrant>

I kinda figured it had something to do with mental health and/or disorders and/or sociality.

Thanks DG :hug: I'll be hopping back and forth between this and making minor adjustments to the html. Then I still have to write the ethics stuff, but I'm looking through my research notes/papers to see if there's any portions I can just copy and paste. :shh: :wink:

VintagePunk said:
Thanks DG :hug: I'll be hopping back and forth between this and making minor adjustments to the html. Then I still have to write the ethics stuff, but I'm looking through my research notes/papers to see if there's any portions I can just copy and paste. :shh: :wink:

You're writing an ethics paper by copying and pasting your other notes/papers together. How ironic. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom