PLEBA girls party-these threads run away like horses over the hill.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
2.gif

:yes:

MBS said:

She looks good enough to eat... :silent:

God help us...

Of course, once you um.mm....finish...
You will get to finish of with...

Mmm... tastes like chicken!

:lmao: :lmao:

:help: :silent:

You ruined chicken for me too now!!! :shame:

*crying* :lmao: :lmao:

jobob said:
I was too busy whining and moaning at the end of the old thread to notice the new one was up.

Say, if the IRS throws me in jail for being too disorganized this year to file my taxes on time (long story short: I filed for an extension until Aug. 15 and *still* didn't file my taxes or file for another extension on time), will you all think of me while I'm gone? :wink:

Joanne, I just filed mine, along with a request for an installment payment plan. The flurry of paperwork is why I can't find the shopper's paper with the job ad info on it, I think.

And if the Feds throw you in the pokey, we'll come up with a plan to bust you out of the joint!

Seriously, I'd think the feds would want you to file ASAP. You'll have penalities and interest payments most likely, but at least you'll have gotten it to the IRS. That's what I'd do. Go to the IRS website (irs.gov) and see what advice they can provide.

daygloeyes2 said:

You ruined chicken for me too now!!! :shame:

*crying* :lmao: :lmao:

Finger licking good!!!!!

*snort* :lmao:

Have I ruined things for you?
I have no idea what you're talking about.
:angel:

:lmao:

Someone myust explain how I end up being responsible for ruining everything...:lol:

Actually, random question, can anyone remember if I was the one responsibe for bringing HD to this thread originally? :scratch: Or was it someone else??

VintagePunk said:

:lol:

Sorry, just noting things I have to edit in the content of the html before my meeting in 9 hours. :huh:

And getting yogurt. :wink:

VP, I looked at the pages. They looked good, HTML-wise.

I tried taking the psych quiz. I was disappointed when I realized I wouldn't be able to get a score on it for myself. :wink:

MBS said:

Finger licking good!!!!!

*snort* :lmao:

Have I ruined things for you?
I have no idea what you're talking about.
:angel:

:lmao:

Someone myust explain how I end up being responsible for ruining everything...:lol:

Actually, random question, can anyone remember if I was the one responsibe for bringing HD to this thread originally? :scratch: Or was it someone else??

-potato chips
-guinness beer
-vending machines
-pens
-HDTV
-hand sanitizer
-and many other things I will never look at again without bursting out laughing. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom