Pleba Girls Party - These Fast Cars will do me no good!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

I'm just being a dork. :reject: :sigh:

Sometimes I feel like it's all just pointless...and that no matter how long I wait, nothing will ever happen.

You're not a dork :no: you're just frustrated :hug:

I think that about Dave alot although NOTHING has ever happened there :sigh:

Last edited:
Where did Wild go? I need to hear Joe Elliot gossip! :madwife:

Thanks Jem :hug: And I really do think you should ask him to a movie. :) Just tell him you need to get out of the house, and wondered if he'd like to hang out for a while.

VintagePunk said:
Where did Wild go? I need to hear Joe Elliot gossip! :madwife :

Thanks Jem :hug: And I really do think you should ask him to a movie. : ) Just tell him you need to get out of the house, and wondered if he'd like to hang out for a while.

I know i want gossip too :madwife: :lol:

No prob :hug:

:hmm: i never thought of putting it like that , that sounds nice and casual, no chance of makin a fool of myself :lol:

bonoishot said:

I know i want gossip too :madwife: :lol:

No prob :hug:

:hmm: i never thought of putting it like that , that sounds nice and casual, no chance of makin a fool of myself :lol:

I bet those drunken Irish people got her :scream:

Exactly! You need to spend time with him outside of work. :shifty:

VintagePunk said:

I bet those drunken Irish people got her :scream :

Exactly! You need to spend time with him outside of work. :shifty :

:madwife: damn drunken irish people :scream: (unless its B :shifty::tongue: )

I used to go out with him and his friends alot actually ( i even went on a boys night out with him and another guy from work (who fancied me) i was the only girl :wink: which i made sure imentioned to his then g/friend next time i was out :shifty:

not been out for ages though with them :( except for work nights out

Need to :silent:

I got distracted by pics then :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Awww, so he really is away? : (

Sorry, I'm sorta watching CSI and just checking in on commercials. :reject :

No probs, im probs being an eejit :reject::lol:

He signed off :| im probably being paranoid, he was prob just tired or maybe just didnt wanna talk, i shouldn't make it all about me all the time with him :reject::lol:

gonna reply to the PM :)

then im really of to bed, enjoy CSI :hug:

:hug::heart:

X

bonoishot said:

No probs, im probs being an eejit :reject::lol:

He signed off :| im probably being paranoid, he was prob just tired or maybe just didnt wanna talk, i shouldn't make it all about me all the time with him :reject::lol:

gonna reply to the PM :

then im really of to bed, enjoy CSI :hug

:hug::heart:

X

Awww, I wouldn't worry about it if I were you, MSN sometimes does weird things, like automatically logging people in and out when they're not there, making people all paranoid.

Not that it's even happened to me. :whistle: :lol:

Night! :hug:

:lol: SG I'm good other than that. :D
I think we're going out tomorrow with the person who likes me :uhoh: This should be sufficiently awkward. :laugh:

Sarah :hug: I had a chem quiz today :uhoh: It was on boiling point elevation and stuff...have you done that? :yikes:

sami0201 said:

Sarah :hug: I had a chem quiz today :uhoh: It was on boiling point elevation and stuff...have you done that? :yikes:

:hug: I we touched on it briefly, but not to an extent :shrug: I have a physics test on Monday and I don't understand it at all :uhoh:

Sad_Girl said:
how'd that happen, Sami? :ohmy: :yikes:

:lol:
Well, he's friends with one of my best friends, like there's just a big group of us kind of but I'm not really friends with him...and he asked me to hang out and I've already blown him off twice and I feel bad but I told my friend to make it clear to him that I don't like him (I don't think he gets the picture) so I'm told him "yeah we can all go out together maybe". But if it's just my friend and me and him we aren't going. SO awkward! In my friends words "if it's just the three of us, this is NOT going down!" :laugh:

:uhoh:

sami0201 said:

:uhoh: What's it on? :hug:

Speed, Frequency, Period, Acceleration, Velocity, Momentum, Displacement, Interpreting different kinds of graphs---Motion-y stuff :lol:

This is so much harder for me then chem because it has to do with math...and I'm bad at math :scream: :uhoh: :yikes:

And I have a lab report due! :scream:

Sami - I admire the fact that you don't want to be rude, but definitely do your best to make it clear that you don't want to be more than friends with him

It's sad how complicated this boy/girl stuff is :sigh:

circa1992 said:

Speed, Frequency, Period, Acceleration, Velocity, Momentum, Displacement, Interpreting different kinds of graphs---Motion-y stuff :lol:

This is so much harder for me then chem because it has to do with math...and I'm bad at math :scream: :uhoh: :yikes:

And I have a lab report due! :scream:

Oh crap I have a lab due on Tuesday! :yikes: :uhoh:

If you have an actual problem you're having trouble with, maybe I can help. I'm good at math and we've done speed, frequency, etc. :shrug: :hug:

sami0201 said:

Oh crap I have a lab due on Tuesday! :yikes: :uhoh:

If you have an actual problem you're having trouble with, maybe I can help. I'm good at math and we've done speed, frequency, etc. :shrug: :hug:

That's when my lab report is due too! :yikes:

Sad_Girl said:
Sami - I admire the fact that you don't want to be rude, but definitely do your best to make it clear that you don't want to be more than friends with him

It's sad how complicated this boy/girl stuff is :sigh:

Aw thanks! :hug: I'm not a saint or anything :lol: I just feel bad! I know what it's like to like someone and not be able to have them. :angry: I don't want to flat out tell him that I don't like him though...so if he still doesn't get it and keeps asking me out maybe I'll just tell him that it would be better if we could stay friends. :shrug:

Isn't it sad? :sigh: Why can't it be as easy as it was in 5th grade? :happy: :lol:
:wink:

Back
Top Bottom