Pleba Girls Party - there's no place like Miami, for warming up with the boys!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Eh Weldy? He's better off with Susan? :scratch: :confused: Is it me being drunk???

Yeah, i know :| that's what i mean SG! the way she said she'd rather go naked than wear fur and then she starts wearing fur again, like hello? Is that one of the things you hate her for too SG? makes me fume :madspit: :mad: :rant: :grumpy: :angry:

susanp6 said:
Eh Weldy? He's better off with Susan? :scratch: :confused: Is it me being drunk???

Yeah, i know :| that's what i mean SG! the way she said she'd rather go naked than wear fur and then she starts wearing fur again, like hello? Is that one of the things you hate her for too SG? makes me fume :madspit: :mad: :rant: :grumpy: :angry:

I'll go delete my post....I'm being stupid...and i'm sorry for everyone involved.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I'll go delete my post....I'm being stupid...and i'm sorry for everyone involved.

why?:scratch: it offended noone...and it shouldn't..its your opinion:yes: and we are all entitled to one. I don't think any different of anyone for liking her or not.....:wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:yes: I like Naomi as a person...but it's bad enough that she dated Adam for a while (I didn't the two of them ever having a future together...he's far better off with Susan really...sorry :reject: )....but she has to wear crap like fur coats....:shrug:

I think shes a shite person who spends more money on a fucking handbag than many of the people who live in my area earn in a year. I think she is delusional when she thinks every woman in the world is jealous of her, and I think she is spoiled so rotten that she wouldn't survive one day of reaching out and doing everything for other people and nothing for herself

the only thing I would ever be jealous of was the time she got to spend with Adam and I think the only reason that happened was because he was so fucked up from drinking and drugging at the time

**Oh, and I think Suzie is adorable, and hopefully a nicer person. I don't know anything about her personally, so I couldn't judge but Adam sure seems happier now

Last edited:
Oh god!!!!! :lol: :lmao: :giggle: *Nearly falls off chair*!!!!!

I thought you meant me Weldy!!!!! :ohmy: I just rfead the name Susan&I thought wtf? but now it makes complete sense Weldy so no worries :hug: I've obviously been drinking too much :ohmy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I like the chemistry between us :flirt:

The other kind can just go jump off a building. :grumpy:

good...because I was talking about our kind:flirt::drool:

what element are you? ...that is chemistry ..right?:lmao:

I want to be...:hmm: Carbon:love:...no...Zinc....no...Iron...no

susanp6 said:
Oh god!!!!! :lol: :lmao: :giggle: *Nearly falls off chair*!!!!!

I thought you meant me Weldy!!!!! :ohmy: I just rfead the name Susan&I thought wtf? but now it makes complete sense Weldy so no worries :hug: I've obviously been drinking too much :ohmy:

:lmao:

----> susan..
21.gif

sorry I love that smiley:lmao:

oh no...the scary tree part:yikes:

I love that smilie too Dis!!!! :lmao:

Oh i love the scary tree Dis! :wink: it's so funny when it starts talking and then when they throw the apples? :lol:

susanp6 said:
I love that smilie too Dis!!!! :lmao:

Oh i love the scary tree Dis! :wink: it's so funny when it starts talking and then when they throw the apples? :lol:

the trees are the scariest part:yikes::lmao:

I think I am attracted to the tin man:drool: he's so sensitive:love:

omg..I miss Mr. Dis:sad:

:drool:

susanp6 said:
Attracted to the tin man? Mind you, i'm the tin woman :shrug:

is that because you are rotting on the beach?

:tsk: no way susan...your like a brand new beautiful shiny penny:flirt:

:drool:

Thanks Dis but i don't normally feel that valued! :(

It's ok Weldy! :) i was away with the fairies completely when i read that! :tsk:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:eyebrow: Sulfer is SO NOT attractive on you Dis...:tsk: :wink:

is it a bit strong?? :hmm: well I guess I will pic a new element.....:lol:

OOOH!! Chlorine:drool: yup...thats me! :lmao: and I actually do smell like from swimming everymorning!:lmao: its hawt:combust:

Back
Top Bottom