Pleba Girls Party - there's no place like Miami, for warming up with the boys!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:

:lmao: I know!! That movie is seriously too funny and creative for my brain to comprehend. And it makes me want chocolate so bad :drool: And Johnny is so creepy in it he's almost hot...or something. :lol:

VP and I were talking about that last night; she thinks the same thing. I think it's just cuz he's Johnny Depp, no matter how creepy or weird he gets, he's hot :drool:

I just watched him in 'From Hell' again today ... damn he looked so f:censored:g fine in that one! :combust:

and yes, susan we're talking about Tim Burtons Charlie, not the old one. I've always loved the basic story, but I hated the original movie, so I was pleasantly surprised with how much I loved this. But there isn't much Tim Burton has done that I don't appreciate greatly :heart:

Aaaah! :cute: sleepy NI!!!! :wink:

Setting fireworks off a week late!!!! :huh: mind you i hear stuff like that around here a lot! :huh: that's something i was meaning to ask you Wild - do they do the fireworks over there as they do here for Bonfire nite? :hmm:

FlyYourKite said:

:lmao: I know!! That movie is seriously too funny and creative for my brain to comprehend. And it makes me want chocolate so bad :drool: And Johnny is so creepy in it he's almost hot...or something. :lol:

Just bought it on my way home today. :drool:

Hi girls. :hug:

susanp6 said:
Aaaah! :cute: sleepy NI!!!! :wink:

Setting fireworks off a week late!!!! :huh: mind you i hear stuff like that around here a lot! :huh: that's something i was meaning to ask you Wild - do they do the fireworks over there as they do here for Bonfire nite? :hmm:

What England??

People start letting them off in October and finish on New Years eve

Well imagine you arriving now VP when the girls were talking about that! :wink: :hug:

I don't really find Johnny Depp all that hot actually! And the new one just doesn't have the same appeal for me at all :no: i so love all those original songs! Such fun! :love: :lmao:

Fly, Wild :hug:

She's been sticking pretty close to her dad the past few days. It's really nice to see; they haven't been very close for quite some time. They need each other right now. :heart:

Dis is in&out tonite loads!!!! :drool:

No i meant Ireland Wild! They've stopped here til New year really when there's heaps of them around here :rockon: :dancing:

Hee hee hee! :hyper:

I'm having too much fun making GIFs tonight :D

edgewink.gif

elevedgelc.gif

Back
Top Bottom