Pleba Girls Party - there's no place like Miami, for warming up with the boys!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Ramen - dehydrated Japenese Noodles :wink: :tongue:

when you use the word dehydrated SG it just makes them that more yummy:drool:

:wink:

Funny thing...I just found out the son of the Ramen Noodle founder went to the school I teach at:ohmy: his father sent him a Semi truck load of noodles to his dorm..but the school sent them back because there was NO place to store them:lmao:

This is so cute :cute:

I love the way Bono laughs here:
laugh.gif

Dismantled said:

when you use the word dehydrated SG it just makes them that more yummy:drool:

:wink:

Funny thing...I just found out the son of the Ramen Noodle founder went to the school I teach at:ohmy: his father sent him a Semi truck load of noodles to his dorm..but the school sent them back because there was NO place to store them:lmao:

:lol: thats funny - the kid was probably grateful "My God, I thought I'd never eat anything else in my entire life!" :yikes: :lmao:

And I stole the description from Chandler on Friends :wink: :shh:

We have Batchelors supernoodles, supermarket own brand, Koka noodles and another one i can't remember at the moment! :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: thats funny - the kid was probably grateful "My God, I thought I'd never eat anything else in my entire life!" :yikes: :lmao:

And I stole the description from Chandler on Friends :wink: :shh:

oh:lmao: friends:drool:

GG...the last week of my college life I lived the entire time on Noodles...I stopped working that week to pack and do my finals....I wanted to save my money to go to boston to be with mr dis:lmao: nothing else for a week!!! I was so skinny:lmao::huh:

hey girls, am back! got distracted by Zoo TV tour vid :drool:

:hug:

wont be arounbd for long today though, got to get up early to go to bank tomoz, need to get some cash out using my passport as i have no bank card at the mo

:| my new one is due though sometime this week, i want it now :sad: :scream:

damn cash machines :angry:

greeneyedgirl said:
Now I'm craving Ramen noodles....

And I bet anyone $5 that I have a whole case somewhere in the pantry :laugh:

:lmao: thats were I got mine....from the case...original flavor:drool: I put cheese it them:drool: :drool:

bonoishot said:
OMG Dave gets called Duracell :lmao:

unfortuantley thats by his girlfriends stepdad, as they are "always at it" :grumpy: :|

Duracell though, thats still funny :lmao:

:huh: ..............:shifty:......................:lmao:

JEM! :lol: Wild made a joke about me being like the Duracell bunny lastnite cos i said i could go on&on about IKEA!!!

Duracell? :scratch:

We have an ad campaign over here for Energizer Batteries, with a battery operated toy bunny
the slogan is 'it keeps going... and going... and going...'

My ex-boyfriend used to compare himself to the Energizer bunny :rolleyes:

Sad_Girl said:
The only kind of Ramen I eat is the mushroom flavor - the others all taste alike :lmao:

mushroom:love:

I know...you can mix together any flavors and it would still taste the same!!!:lmao:

the creamy chicken..:barf:

I actually love the lime shrimp:love:

Sad_Girl said:
Duracell? :scratch:

We have an ad campaign over here for Energizer Batteries, with a battery operated toy bunny
the slogan is 'it keeps going... and going... and going...'

My ex-boyfriend used to compare himself to the Energizer bunny :rolleyes:

oh yeah:ohmy: it is the energizer slogan!

Back
Top Bottom