Pleba Girls Party - there's no place like Miami, for warming up with the boys!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Guh! - WAAAAAANT! :combust:
fjevz7.jpg

Do I spy some HD action? hard to tell from this angle, could be the natural curve of the zipper... :hmm:

*whimper*

:drool:

oh...my...

*coherent speech failure*

susanp6 said:
You don't see yourself travelling abroad Dis? If ever i were ever going to be able to come over there, it'd be prob cos i'd womn the lotto but i'd love to be able to swim anyway :wink:

yeah..we will travel:yes: I have cousins and stuff in Ireland and England. We want to go to Morocco and place like that.

I hate flying though:reject:

Oh that's another bit from Oz isn't it? The cowardly lion :lol: Put 'em up, put 'em up! :huh:

Do you stay at yours for xmas bri? :wink:

Wow! Cousins in Ireland! Oh well, do you know what area they're in Dis?

susanp6 said:
Wow! Cousins in Ireland! Oh well, do you know what area they're in Dis?

ehh...not really...they came to visit a few years ago. I should find out:wink:

I think thier last name was Hewson though...:scratch:

Oh meant to mention again - Did any of you know that Scotland are playing the USA in a friendly match today at Hampden, where U2 played in June! :ohmy:

Sad_Girl said:

:eyebrow: I never heard anything like that when I was originally planning to come down and see them

Hmm...that's what I thought. I mean, I woulda thought either the site, or Drea woulda mentioned it right?
*sigh* I suppose that means I'm not going.

and I love your comments! :heart:

I'm trying to write chapter 15 - but - ok, I know this is stupid - chapter 14 has had less comments and less people reading it than the others had. I'm all bummed out and feeling like the story is losing velocity or something :reject:
I realize thats probably just me being stupid. But it's just one of those little things that gets under someones skin, you know?

My comments are so cheesy, the mouse on my computer got excited. :wink:

But really, for the effort you put into the story, the least you deserve is a little bit of creativity in your comments. :love:

Awww :hug: I understand, but I'm sure it has nothing to do with your story. It's probably just the normal ebb and flow of interland traffic. Not all the fanfic writers treat us as well as you with such frequent updates. :drool:
And by the way, have I mentioned I love your story.

Oh how could I forget? :laugh:
yes, I bet B does have a very lovely bunch of coconuts...or at least a big tall tree. :drool:
:shifty:

I found out the name today of the Scottish bloodline part of my family was MacPherson.

not that I have any idea why you would want to know that :shrug:
Random enough for you? :lol:

Hewson? Bonop's name!!!! :lmao:

I was just asking you Bri - Do you stay at the rents for Xmas?! :wink:

thats cool susan:up:

Bri...looking at Bono's tall tree:tsk::wink:

SG..one of my coworkers last name is MacPherson:yes:

SG! The only person i can think of over here who has that name is a football commentator! :huh: :wink:

susanp6 said:
Oh that's another bit from Oz isn't it? The cowardly lion :lol: Put 'em up, put 'em up! :huh:

Do you stay at yours for xmas bri? :wink:

Most of my moms side of the family lives within a few blocks of me.
Tradition is that we all go to grmas (sometimes someone else's) house xmas eve, hang out, watch movies together. We all go home to sleep. And then bright and early christmas mornin we go down to grams&gramps (they live literally around the corner), for breakfast, presents, and xmas dinner.
:heart:
I love christmas.

susanp6 said:
Hewson? Bono's name!!!! :lmao:

no..I was being an ass:lmao: I don't remember the name:lmao: imagine if it was Hewson though....that would be weird:huh: but really fucking cool!!!

:cute: That sounds very much like a Scot style Xmas Bri! :yes:

You mean the football being cool dis?! :wink:

Oh yes, you're still on Oz Dis :lmao:

They're not Hewson then :shrug: :giggle:

I am about 100 miles from the border with England! :wink: We always cheer when we go back over the Scottish border!!!!! :dancing: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :rockon:

susanp6 said:
Oh yes, you're still on Oz Dis :lmao:

They're not Hewson then :shrug: :giggle:

I am about 100 miles from the border with England! :wink: We always cheer when we go back over the Scottish border!!!!! :dancing:

yes Oz is still on:wink: lot longer than I thought.

no not hewson....as far as i know:wink: Maybe I am a relative of Ali though:hmm:

don't let your clone hear you say that:shh:

:wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:shifty:

Hmm.....get your hands on his tree...and taste his ..umm...coconut milk?
:drool:

II've got a scottish relative..great grandmother..I think...McQuarter.

Bri..omg:tsk::barf: not that is a gross comment but calling it "milk" makes me want to vomit:lmao: maybe thats because I am severly lactose intolarent:happy:

can we call it his"coconut soy milk?" instead...:lmao:

McQuarter double pounder?:huh: ...sorry:tsk:...with our without cheese?

Sad_Girl said:

You really need to read the novel Wicked! by Gregory Maguire! :hyper:

really?:hmm: I would love to!!!! I will look for it!!:up: thanks!

whos..who bri huh....

I want to say Bono is a flying monkey:huh: :lmao:

I hate those scary guards!

Back
Top Bottom