Pleba Girls Party - The Party's back in full swing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
VP - Did you see the pic of Bono Bri took when I was asking him for a hug? You can see a tiny, blurry reflection of me in his glasses! :happy:

And then of course there's Sarah's valiant attempt at getting a pic of me and Edge together; the back of my head and Edge's beanie :lol:

Omg, I want to see Sarah's pic.! :lol:

And Eless!! A bono serande! :drool: :love: That's amazing! Nicely done, you've made my lil pleban heart proud. :wink:

Elessarian said:
OMG VP, Larry looks hawt in that pic. You'd did better than I did by actually meeting them, but any bit of time *in the presence of U2* is better than none.

I'm so glad y'all had a good time!!

Larry looked abso-freakin'-lutely AMAZING that day. :drool: Here's a few more pics, to illustrate my point. :shifty:

DSC00479.jpg

DSC00478.jpg

:drool:

SG, :lol: yeah, I think I did see the reflection picture that was posted!! :)

HI SG! :hug: Sorry your tummy still hurts. :heart: Can I get some pictures for ya? A cyber back rub? A hot shower? :sexywink: :drool:

What? :eyebrow: :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Even I will admit Lardence looks pretty damn good in white, and when he'd gel free...:drool:

His hair looks darker, is it just the lighting?

SG, look away for a sec. :shifty: :lol:

Actually, his hair looked really light that day, a lot blonder than it usually looks in recent times, because he went very light on the gel. :drool: :drool: Maybe it just didn't translate well to the pictures.

I wish I didn't look so damned horrific in the pic of me and Larry. :sad: I can barely even bring myself to look at it, nevermind post it. :yikes: :yuck: That one's staying hidden...

HotB.jpg

I was this close to B but I couldn't say anything to him or get a pic together because there was too many people there.

I can brag that I was on a Dutch TV special and that I'm on the DVD though. :lol:

I love his hair without as much gel, too VP If I'd been there I probably wouldn't have been able to resist the urge to touch it

That would've been entertaining

:me: I have got to run my fingres through it, just once! *reaches up to steal a quick hair rub
:larry: :angry: :rant:
:me: :D :happy: :flirt:
:larry: :angry: :grumpy:
:me: :love:

U2Girl1978 said:
HotB.jpg

I was this close to B but I couldn't say anything to him or get a pic together because there was too many people there.

I can brag that I was on a Dutch TV special and that I'm on the DVD though. :lol:

Where are you on the dvd??? :hyper: I need to see it again!

Sad_Girl said:
I love his hair without as much gel, too VP If I'd been there I probably wouldn't have been able to resist the urge to touch it

:me: I have got to run my fingres through it, just once! *reaches up to steal a quick hair rub
:larry :angry: :rant:
:larry :angry: :grumpy:

:lmao:

Wow, did it ever look touchable, that day. :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

:larry :angry: :rant:
:larry :angry: :grumpy:

:lmao:!!!
Yes, I imagine that would go over well.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Did you know that Ruff's in it too? She's the one who's sqealing when she found out about going into the Egg....if I remember.

Yeah, I've seen the segment with Ruff and Alli. :) Kinda hard to miss her, squealing, jumping up and down. :lol: :love:

Back
Top Bottom