Pleba Girls Party - The Party's back in full swing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
the purple heart is the 'woo-hoo' symbol.
2.gif
:lol:

No wonder SIM Wild disappeared she must of got horny and ran home to Edge :lol:

Drea said:
*hopes Sim!Drea isn't sitting around knitting while Sim!Adam goes out again... :wink:*

:lol: He was out on the town all alone quite a bit at first! I was a little nervous :uhoh:

But I haven't seen him trolling the pubs and dance floors lately :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: He was out on the town all alone quite a bit at first! I was a little nervous :uhoh:

But I haven't seen him trolling the pubs and dance floors lately :wink:

She's probably making him pay for lost time... around the house :shifty: :sexywink:

I wish I could just copy my other essay :grumpy: What's making this biography so hard is that in my previous essay (written in september), I wrote about all the key points that I need in this one..ugh :|

Sad_Girl said:
I haven't talked with her about it :shrug: :yikes: :lol:

:lmao: ok, Drea told me to pop in (just got back in town and I'm hanging in the setlist thread for a bit, though I'm predicting nothing new...we'll see I guess!)

Me and Paul McG! :giggle: Just toooooooooo funny! Love my new look, btw. Can I have abs like that in real life please?

:hug:

I certainly did miss out--and Mr. Mc is indeed charming, though I never imagined, er.....that.

If I have babies in Sim land I'm gonna freak out!

ruffian said:
I certainly did miss out--and Mr. Mc is indeed charming, though I never imagined, er.....that.

If I have babies in Sim land I'm gonna freak out!

:giggle: Well, I'm thinking Sim!Drea's taking sim birth control, since there hasn't been a baby for her yet - not that I'm complaining, mind you :lol:

I can't watch it unless it's on CBS or NBC, Sami. :lol:

Right now The Sum of all fears is on CBS. I don't know what's on NBC, I didn't check, I just put on a DVD so I didn't have to watch a Ben Affleck movie

Back
Top Bottom