PLEBA girls party-the letter of the day is F!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bye Russty! :wave: :hug:

I can understand about getting the money to go to Boston. I'm not sure how I'm going to finance it myself. Maybe if I take a bus (instead of Amtrak) that will be more affordable.

Plus it's in December, so I have some time yet to get the money together.

greeneyedgirl said:
Had a Kitchen Incident today...
woke up to mr gg saying something about a plumber and a contractor.
looks like we had a leak under the kitchen sink and it ruined not only the board/shelf that our pots sit on but the floor boards underneath as well. I just hope it didn't ruin the floor clear thru to the crawl space. This is going to be expensive :mad:
So any pipe dreams I had of sneeking away to Boston are shot :madspit:

:hug: GG, I'm so sorry to hear that. :sad: thats stinks

MBS said:

What's this?!

!!!

The Big Mac (thats Paul McG, to you :wink: ) himself said they were seriously considering it :hyper:

Bye Russty :hug: enjoy the show :wave:

Last edited:
greeneyedgirl said:
Had a Kitchen Incident today...
woke up to mr gg saying something about a plumber and a contractor.
looks like we had a leak under the kitchen sink and it ruined not only the board/shelf that our pots sit on but the floor boards underneath as well. I just hope it didn't ruin the floor clear thru to the crawl space. This is going to be expensive :mad:
So any pipe dreams I had of sneeking away to Boston are shot :madspit:

To make a long story short, bad pipes, no Boston pipe dream. <insert Larry rim shot here>

Thank you folks, I appear here nightly. Remember to tip your waitresses. Drive safely!

Sad_Girl said:

:sigh : I've always wanted to see Boston, anyway, let alone see it with my Pleban friends AND see U2? : faint:

But my issue is $$$. I'm going to TO and then Detroit; so once in October and Once in September. Maybe after that, if they really do extend the tour into 2006.... : hyper: *fingers crossed*

And VP it's no trouble; I'm shipping like 5 CD's off to Russty soon, anyway : wink: : giggle: So if you want it sooner, e-mail me your postal addy

not meaning to but in or be rude but what cd is this

:drool:

i have pics or footage of manchester or edinburgh if anyone wants them! the footage is actually rach's but i uploaded it for her

so i don thtink she will mind though it just bono an dlarry oon the footages
:drool: :drool:

MBS said:

Is this posssibly linked to the fact that the first leg kinda got shortned/messed up?

When was this annunced?

Is it possible they'll come to TO again?

*Before* the 49 and holding tour( :lol: )?

:hyper:!!

:lol: This was on the VH1 special which was filmed at the very beginning of the tour :shrug: who knows what has happened since then

bonoishot said:

not meaning to but in or be rude but what cd is this

Let's see, I think there is some Ramones music in there... and some U2 JPG's (all my wallpapers and such) Some U2 WMA's...and my Comic art collection to help inspire an art project/tattoo design

greeneyedgirl said:
Night Russty, snuggle up to that big man for me :wink:
Jemma, why are you still up, young lady? You are gonna be so tired tomorrow.......

im tired anyway though so whats the idfference :shrug:

but thanks for the concern :hug::hug:

diff is i staye don her instead of just tossing and turning *ahem excuse the pun :lmao: )

As someone close to U2's age, I eagerly await the "49 and Holding Tour." Maybe I'll follow them around the world on it.

jobob thinking of "49 and Holding Tour:" :hyper:

Sad_Girl said:

Let's see, I think there is some Ramones music in there... and some U2 JPG's (all my wallpapers and such) Some U2 WMA's...and my Comic art collection to help inspire an art project/tattoo design

you're wallpapers :bow:

i :love: the ramons, i have the anthology alb :wink:

such good tate SG

and yes i just realised that was such i rude question an dway to phrase it :reject:

:lol:

bonoishot said:

you're wallpapers :bow:

i :love: the ramons, i have the anthology alb :wink:

such good tate SG

and yes i just realised that was such i rude question an dway to phrase it :reject:

:lol:

:scratch: I didn't find it particularly rude :lol: you just wondered WTF we were talking about :hug:

Back
Top Bottom