PLEBA girls party-the letter of the day is F!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:

yeah, i need a piece too... :shifty:

*starts edging her way to the closet, with a glass for listening through the wall*

Oh I'll join you with my super sonic shatter proof listening glass. :wink:

jobob, that sig looks great!

ok girls, i'm off to bed. :sad: what a fun night...i'll join you all soon in derailing some threads :evil:

night :wave:

ruffian said:
jobob, that sig looks great!

ok girls, i'm off to bed. :sad: what a fun night...i'll join you all soon in derailing some threads :evil

night :wave

Sweet (or naughyt) dreams.
bonobathtub.jpg

tudebnlar.jpg

BonoCC122.jpg

sweatystripped.jpg

U2CC4.jpg

Night! :hug: :heart:

Night Sami! :hug:

Night Zoo!

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: :heart: It was just really long and I didn't seem to get much done like I had hoped. :( But we did finally discuss the problem with the new tattoo and I reassured Mr. Cat that it was going to be fine and it wasn't to big. He finally agreed that it was okay when I made a copy of it and put it on my chest so he could see it for himself. That relieved alot of my stress. I wasn't looking forward to canceling the appointment.

But your big hug makes so much stuff better. Once I'm with you guys it just makes everything else seem like bollox. :wink:

What? My mind and I wander off to play with Photobucket and everybody leaves? WTF? Do they have lives or something?

:giggle:

Good night, those of you who are leaving/have left. See you later. :wave:

greeneyedgirl said:
Everyone leaves as I come on.....
:sad:
Bye Dis, DG, Ruff, Zoo, and Sami

Russty, did you have a tough day?
I had a headache.....

But my Chicago tickets came in the mail :yes: :D

:hug: That sucks about your headache! :( I hope its better.

I've just had really bad pain in my legs and back all day today. I can't figure out what I did to set anything off. I finally took a pain pill this afternoon and then I'm worth nothing, but it was better then going crazy. I'm hoping by tomorrow things will have calmed down a bit.

:dance: Woohoo on the tickets! :rockon:

I'm hoping some U2 stuff will get here tomorrow, which will make my whole week. :rockon:

Nighty night Ruff, DG, Dis, Zoo, and Sami :hug: to everyone!

Russty Cat said:

:hug: :heart: It was just really long and I didn't seem to get much done like I had hoped. :( But we did finally discuss the problem with the new tattoo and I reassured Mr. Cat that it was going to be fine and it wasn't to big. He finally agreed that it was okay when I made a copy of it and put it on my chest so he could see it for himself. That relieved alot of my stress. I wasn't looking forward to canceling the appointment.

But your big hug makes so much stuff better. Once I'm with you guys it just makes everything else seem like bollox. :wink:

RUSSTY :hug::hug:

sorry you had to cancel appointment

glad mr cat agreed in the end

and gald we cheer ya up :hug:

Russty Cat said:

:hug: That sucks about your headache! :( I hope its better.

I've just had really bad pain in my legs and back all day today. I can't figure out what I did to set anything off. I finally took a pain pill this afternoon and then I'm worth nothing, but it was better then going crazy. I'm hoping by tomorrow things will have calmed down a bit.

:dance: Woohoo on the tickets! :rockon:

I'm hoping some U2 stuff will get here tomorrow, which will make my whole week. :rockon:

Nighty night Ruff, DG, Dis, Zoo, and Sami :hug: to everyone!

I have a question for you - I have a package ready for you, except for one thing is unfinished. I've organized all of my JPGs for the group, Larry and Adam, but I still have to do Edge and Bono (heh heh 'do' Edge and Bono heh heh ) do you want me to send what I have for now and send the rest of the pics on a seperate CD later? or wait until friday to ship your package?

Back
Top Bottom