PLEBA girls party-the letter of the day is F!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
so you're not coming to Miami now, Ruff? :sad:

I'm gonna be all alone there!!! :lol:

i know...i'm sooooo sad.

Jemma, are you and Wild really comin' to Boston???

Good evening ladies and gents :wave: I'm supposed to be looking for a hotel room for my trip. So none of you have seen me, now have you?! :wink: :giggle:

Russty, VPs in the back room with A BOY (not All Because of You, but a boy). *gasp* we aren't sure what's going on there but pie might be involved :giggle:

VintagePunk said:

If they can't loosen up and enjoy public sex, that's their issue, not yours. :wink:

:lmao:

i'll keep that in mind when I get banned.

JD's hat=stupid

daygloeyes2 said:

Oh, so the fact that I'll definetly be there isn't enough to convince you? :grumpy:

:wink:

DG... :shh: i'm just tryin' to find out if they'll be there so i can ditch 'em!

ruffian said:
Russty, VPs in the back room with A BOY (not All Because of You, but a boy). *gasp* we aren't sure what's going on there but pie might be involved :giggle:

Damn how do I get a piece of that action!!!! And I don't mean the pie! :evil: :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

:yes: I've had them since April. :lol:

oh, i thought you were yellin' at Dis for not getting you a ticket...I'm just confused. It's all these pie fumes...

Russty Cat said:

Damn how do I get a piece of that action!!!! And I don't mean the pie! :evil: :wink:

yeah, i need a piece too... :shifty:

*starts edging her way to the closet, with a glass for listening through the wall*

ruffian said:

oh, i thought you were yellin' at Dis for not getting you a ticket...I'm just confused. It's all these pie fumes...

:lol:

No, I'm trying to convince her to trade her tickets for the 5th for the 4th. No luck yet. :(

Back
Top Bottom