PLEBA girls party-the letter of the day is F!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:sigh:

Distraction!

excite.jpg

eow22b.jpg

eow33bbum.jpg

Elevationbend.jpg

bonobathtub.jpg

:drool:

I think Mig deserves it most, or maybe TY. But I think JD has a good shot at it too

Ty really rocked :rockon: tonight.

Jordis is really good, too, but I don't think 'INXS' when I hear her.

**OMG did they say they are going to make Marty sing Britney Spears? :lmao:

ruffian said:

I am! I think Mig will win the whole thing...but people are doing a good job tonight.

really? :hmm: I think Ty is really great too. There aren't really any bad people left. Mig would fit in good with them though, because he's Australian too :lol: I still don't know if I like J.D. or not, but he has guts!

ETA: just read your post. I agree.....

***yeah, they are making him sing Baby one more time :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:

Are you thinking about Boston too? :hyper:

that is a tough date...what day of the week is the 4th? I think it is the weekend before the last week of classes. Students are typically deeply regressed, bitter, whiney, and needy by that point :sigh: Hard to get away...

Dismantled said:

I'm becoming convinced I am going to kick you clone ass:mad:

:wink: of course I'd like to meet you guys:hug: but I just have to stick to what we have...we have 2 GA's and two balcony for the 5th....and 4 people going, just too complicated to do a trade.:crack:

Will you come kick my clone ass December 4th? :hyper: :happy:

I understand. :sad:

i don't like JDs attitude AT ALL. Love Jordis' voice...i would buy her CD...

ruffian said:

that is a tough date...what day of the week is the 4th? I think it is the weekend before the last week of classes. Students are typically deeply regressed, bitter, whiney, and needy by that point :sigh: Hard to get away...

It's a Sunday.

ruffian said:
jobob, glad you are going to make it to chi-town!

are you guys talking about Boston in October or December?

Thanks, Ruff. I'm so glad I'm going to go .... I need a vacation, and the Chicago shows will be my first U2 shows. :hyper:

Otherwise, I'd have to wait five more weeks for them to come to my town. :madspit:

daygloeyes2 said:

Will you come kick my clone ass December 4th? :hyper: :happy:

I understand. :sad:

yes I will kick you ass...then go home:lmao:...well stalk around..then go home:wink:

sorry:sad:

Ruff...omg..do you get a chart of student and teacher moods at work too?:lmao: I think December..is aggressive, depressed and nervous:lmao::crazy:

VintagePunk said:
I'm gonna be premium soon. :hyper:

oh nowwwwwwwwwww you're premium. what are we, pleban chopped liver all these months, without the privilege of PMing you??? :madspit:

:wink:

i don't teach till 1:30 on Mondays, so if I could get an early morning flight...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

daygloeyes2 said:
I wanna go premium. :grumpy: But I have barely any money and I'm too lazy to get my ass down to the post office. :lmao:

:lmao:

stay a peon like me:wink: restricted is the way to be:rockon: :lmao:

I am suppose to be in the shower while Mr. Dis is jogging:| but I cannot tear myself away:drool:

Back
Top Bottom