Pleba girls' party..........the hottest deck in town!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi ruff! Hope i'll see you around tom nite! Did you hear about the vid filming in Vancouver?

susanp6 said:
Hi ruff! Hope i'll see you around tom nite! Did you hear about the vid filming in Vancouver?

I just heard about that when I was hear last and Mucca was tearing out the door. Any word from her????

MBS said:

:hmm:

True...you do lurk here alot don't ya?
Ah well.
:hug:
(ya know I luv ya Chippy)

Ruff! :hug:

Chip can't resist following me from thread to thread :wink:

We haven't heard from her yet no ruff, but i'm sooo dying to know if she was one of the lucky 4000!!!!

Bri - I think it was all those daft faces you made&the predicament he seems to be in at the beginning&i just giggly for no reason sometimes, as you should know!!!!!! :giggle: :giggle:

ruffian said:

Chip can't resist following me from thread to thread :wink:

excuse me but i think i was in this thread before you were tonight

so whom is following whom???

MBS said:

:hug:
You're far to kind.

Ruff...are you sayin Chippy is your puppy...does he have a collar and everything? :wink:

:laugh:
:shifty:
who told???!!!! oh, man, it's hard to keep anything private around these parts.

susanp6 said:

Bri - I think it was all those daft faces you made&the predicament he seems to be in at the beginning&i just giggly for no reason sometimes, as you should know!!!!!! :giggle: :giggle:

:hug: :heart:
Sweet dreams Susan :D

SanDiegoMarch2731.jpg

Chizip said:

excuse me but i think i was in this thread before you were tonight

so whom is following whom???
ah, but i was hear earlier, so *you* are the follower. It's ok to admit it honey. we all try to be honest with our feelings in here.

Plus, I believe someone used the phrase "bono cream" so there's really nothing anyone can hide from this point on...

Hi DayGlo! I'll check out your pic!

greeneyedgirl said:
ruff you make me proud to be an anthro.

hehehehe...thanks GG :hug: i think we're creating a new subculture of Bono follower...the oversexed anthropologist type. a subspecies of Pleban, perhaps. :wink:

ruffian said:

ah, but i was hear earlier, so *you* are the follower. It's ok to admit it honey. we all try to be honest with our feelings in here.

Plus, I believe someone used the phrase "bono cream" so there's really nothing anyone can hide from this point on...

Hi DayGlo! I'll check out your pic!

i believe i signed up on interference before you

so its ok to admit it honey, you signed up here just because of me

:sexywink:

here's a pic of me right before "the event." i think he's signing my shirt and we're talking. Kelly Ahern ( :bow: ) took these.

12.jpg

oh, if you don't know me i'm the one directly in front of him.

Back
Top Bottom