Pleba girls' party..........the hottest deck in town!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Big Macs! :drool: That film super size me is on here tom nite, but idon't want to watch it, i mean i could be put off McCDonalds for life? :yikes:

greeneyedgirl said:
hi chizip, you see the game today? awesome pitching.

they are so good, we always get awesome pitching these days, its going to be a fun summer

go to a cardinals-cubs game, those are always fun

they play most of their games after the all star break too

Hi again DG! :wave: Well, you know i was going to try to stay up&hear about Mucca&is she got on the vid shoot, but i'm pretty tired&reckon i'll be off soon! :yawn:

Think i'll wait for Bri tho as i think she's doing a cap!! :hyper:

Here goes nothin I suppose....:shrug:

kneel.jpg

It's dark, you can't see. You can't see the room, or the light, or him. But you can sense him. You know he's there. Near you, watching you. He has a presence, it's overwhelming, he floods your senses.
"Hush luv...no peeking...." His voice is low , his whisper rough, from too much ale and too much desire. His accent thickens, perhaps it's the ale. You can smell it, a faint aroma around him..not too strong..just a taste. He's standing right behind you, you can feel his heat. His breath against the back of your neck, warm, moist...wet! His tongue, his mouth, work a trail from your neck to your ear. His hands find their way to your hips, a strong, gentle grip. His fingers softly play against your skin. He's pulling you closer, right up against him. The lack of sight on enhances everything you feel. You are aware of every movement, every touch....his need. You can hear his breathing...smile, because it's harsh, far from the calm air he's trying to exude...and you know he's trying to control himself....
You turn, breaking his grip. You can almost picture his sly smile in your mind. Running your hands up his chest....firm, a bit of give, especially around the tummy....it' just right..you push him back, he doesn't resist. Blindly you seek his neck with your mouth...taste him..leave a mark. It's not enough you want more, finding his mouth you nibble his lower lip. Pulling back, leaving him unsatisfied. He groans as his hands wander, and his mouth attacks yours. Hard and hot. The sounds he makes...quiet and loud, moans and whimpers...as he begs you to touch him, taste him. His hands show yours where to go...your postitions reversed, he presses against you. He leads, and you follow........
...........in the last moment he tears off the blindfold, and all you see are his eyes, intense blue yes..watching you.....waiting for you..and you can't hold back.

............:slant:....*sigh*
Meh. Enjoy...:shrug:

MBS said:
Eeeps! Theres a boy in the room! :yikes:

:uhoh:

*ponders deleteing cap*
:uhoh:

I think there should be a disclaimer that if a male should dare wander in he understands he will be exposed to the deep dark secret of the female of the species :wink:

Gosh Bri!!!!!!!!! At the beginning of that, i was like: :giggle: but then by the end, i was like this: :combust: :combust: :combust:

Anyway, i'm heading off in a minute! Boo-hoo!! I'm dying to know if M got in!! :dancing:

Back
Top Bottom