Pleba girls' party..........the hottest deck in town!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:
*grins at Weldy* I have friends who have been kidding me for a few weeks now that I'll never make it to Sept... God help all of you the last couple days before that show, a hyper Drea is NOT a pretty sight! :lmao:

A fellow pleban who has to suffer and wait til the 3rd leg! :hug: I feel your pain.

Drea said:
*grins at Weldy* I have friends who have been kidding me for a few weeks now that I'll never make it to Sept... God help all of you the last couple days before that show, a hyper Drea is NOT a pretty sight! :lmao:

Just think straight...and think of U2....granted it might not help you...but at least I'm trying.

I bet a hyper you isn't a pretty site. A hyper Weldy isn't a pretty site! And I only got 12 more days to go!

You concert whore that ya are ruff!! :sexywink: :giggle: :rockon:

I was really worried at first ruff, when you said i had a strange sexual fetish, but you were speaking about Darren!!! :laugh:

Oh, not long til Mucca makes her way to the gig, or maybe she has already! :D

daygloeyes2 said:

A fellow pleban who has to suffer and wait til the 3rd leg! :hug: I feel your pain.

Not only having to wait till the 3rd leg... but having to wait till the 3rd leg for MY FIRST SHOW! :giggle: Bloody torture ;)

susanp6 said:
You concert whore that ya are ruff!! :sexywink: :giggle: :rockon:

I was really worried at first ruff, when you said i had a strange sexual fetish, but you were speaking about Darren!!! :laugh:

Oh, not long til Mucca makes her way to the gig, or maybe she has already! :D

:ohmy: people pay attention to me :)

:wave: Whew... I leave for a couple of hours and ya'll are posting like crazy. :D I'll catch up in a little while.

How is everyone tonight?

Good Arvo, Evening, Morning where ever you may be. :D

Drea said:

Not only having to wait till the 3rd leg... but having to wait till the 3rd leg for MY FIRST SHOW! :giggle: Bloody torture ;)

I feel your pain Drea, my first show isn't till Oakland 1 in November. I'm hoping to pick up Oak2 tickets the day of the show, so I at least get two shows.

But I have to scream from the roof tops I'm seeing Pearl Jam in September in Canada!!! Yeaaaahhhhhhhhh! hehe

Drea said:

Same here! Unless I can get tickets for the 28th that day. But if not, I'll be suffering right along with you!

Russty Cat said:
Good Arvo, Evening, Morning where ever you may be. :D

But I have to scream from the roof tops I'm seeing Pearl Jam in September in Canada!!! Yeaaaahhhhhhhhh! hehe

*G* In Toronto or somewhere else? I know they're playing here within a week of U2... :)

Back
Top Bottom