Pleba girls' party.... the countdown to TO has begun!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm off for now Painted as i'm going to visit my mum so have fun&maybe see you here later! :wave: :hug:

Good morning ladies :wave:

Sorry I missed ya Susan. :hug:

HI Painted. :hug: Glad to know we haven't scared ya off. :giggle:

I'm so excited that some of the girls are leaving today for TO! :hyper: And Drea is going to the show tonight! Eeeee!!!! I bet she is going nuts at work right now. :drool:

Your fitting in so well, Painted. I figured you could handle things. :wink: We get goofy, but its all in good fun of course.

:hug: Jules I know how you feel. Sometimes its hard to make those choices, but you will be glad you did later.

<coughEdgeishotcough> :sexywink: :lol:

Glad to hear I'm fitting in :D will continue to gate-crash these parties then :lol:

Goofy is good! :up:

The more partiers the better. :yes: Everyone brings a nice new flavor to the mix. And I was a gate crasher myself one day many moons ago. hehe :lol:

:wave: I just wanted to say, hope everybody that's going to Toronto is going to having a blast. I'm so excited for y'all. :hyper: I wish I was going too.

Who's ever been a gate crasher, goofy or scary? :reject:

U2Girl1978 said:

Awww...:hug:

Kick the evil boy in the 'nads. Bastard players. :angry:

I couldnt even spell college then! :lol:

Yeah, I wanna kick evil boy in certain places, but cant :madspit:

He's just really really nice to me...he's a very odd little character :huh:

bono_gal said:

I couldnt even spell college then! :lol:

Yeah, I wanna kick evil boy in certain places, but cant :madspit:

He's just really really nice to me...he's a very odd little character :huh:

But isn't this guy also going out with a friend of yours? It's not nice if he's playing her and trying to hook up with you.

U2Girl1978 said:

But isn't this guy also going out with a friend of yours? It's not nice if he's playing her and trying to hook up with you.

Yeah, he's going out with my friend :yes:

But, at the minute....he's not trying to hook up with me as such, just being really friendly. Which to me seems all nice, but to others comes across as a bit....weird.

He tried to hook up with me when he was drunk...and when he was sober used the *L* word....but once I told him no, 'cos of my friend...he kind of layed off a bit. But, I call him evil boy cos of the drunk night. And, I'm just noticing how much he does for me.

He must care a little bit about me, even if its not as strong as he admits. 'cos any other boy wouldnt do what he does.

Hi everyone :hug: I'm thisclose to snapping. :sigh:

BG if the boy gets with you eventually, what makes you think he won't make the moves on another girl like he is with you while he's still with his girlfriend? :|

I just had a panic attack and I'm really trying hard not to cry. Things were going so well for the past few days and it all came crashing down on me. Fuuuck. :( :mad:

I'm off to do something. I need to calm down. I'll be back later to whoever is here. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom