Pleba girls' party.... the countdown to TO has begun!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
I'm cutting and pasting this from her post:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I MET EDGE!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT A HUG AND A KISS ON THE CHEEK!!!!!!!!!!!

I am still fucking FLYING, and this happened over an hour and a half ago!!

wooooo hooooo!!!! :hug:

How'm I supposed to sleep tonight, let alone work tomorrow?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OH, pshaw...Drea gal....You know what to do.....

"...best you can do...is to fake it! ........." :whistle:

:happy: :hug:

Last edited:
I have my professional camera, and I'm going to buy a disposable, too :up:

Tip: don't try and paint your fingernails and chat at Pleba at the same time :reject:

Sad_Girl said:
Life takes a lot of unexpected twists and turns :yes:
But you can handle them, you're made of the good stuff :hug:

and of course you are :combust:

:hug: Yep I'm good ole English/Irish stock we can handle alot that comes our way. hehe

I'm lucky though I have alot of good people in my life that I love so I do alright. :wink: :flirt:

Hi Cindy! :hug: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

Tip: don't try and paint your fingernails and chat at Pleba at the same time :reject:

What colour are you painting them? I've got a lovely lime green here at home as well as a more sedate bluish tinge for those places that frown upon lime green.

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I wouldn't even try to paint them even when I wasn't on the puter.

SG.......

I took my dear, long-time pro-camera {SLR/film develped} to the JULY 2001 U2 concert in New Jersey.
We were in the back {again :grumpy:}

I took it in three pieces....camera body, reg lens [55mm} & tele {135}.
I wrapped eacch part up as Birthday Gifts and assembled it-- once the lights were down after the first 2 songs......

then wehn i got the film back......it was all blank!!!:sad: :sad: :sad:

So how I didn't notice that the it hadn't taken up on the spool....

THen in Fasll 2001 with ALL the security at MSG :uhoh: :shifty: I didn't even dare to try that.

So in Brooklyn.....I advanced it a shoit or 2 at first, opend it and saw it had been taken up and then advanced it a few frames more to make sure there was noi light struck film!
{tyat's the one i have to get to the Pro-lab...like Yesterday!!! I reccently got an increase in my Credit Card so i'll have the 30 + dollars from there....

Last edited:
CeeCee said:
Hi there Russ! Long time no chat! *licks* :hug: How're things with Mr. Cat?

*purrs* Good to see you! Things with Mr. Cat are okay. He is currently watching Extreme fighting or some other rubbish. :lol:

How are you doing? :flirt:

dazzledbylight said:
SG.......

I took my dear, long-time pro-camera {SLR/film develped} to the JULY 2001 U2 concert in New Jersey.
We were in the back {again :grumpy:}

I took it in three pieces....camera body, reg lens [55mm} & tele {135}.
I wrapped eacch part up as Birthday Gifts and assembled it-- once the lights were down after the first 2 songs......

then wehn i got the film back......it was all blank!!!:sad: :sad: :sad:

So how I didn't notice that the it hadn't taken up on the spool....

So in Brooklyn.....I advanced it a shoit or 2 at first, opend it and saw it had been taken up and then advanced it a few frames more to make sure there was noi light struck film!
{tyat's the one i have to get to the Pro-lab...like Yesterday!!! I just got sa increase in my Credit card so i'll have the 30 + dollars from there....

OOoh that sucks! :yikes: I'm sorry to hear that happened! :hug:
but hopefully the other roll will be wonderful :yes:

OMG I bought a few new shirts for the trip, and a new Bra (It's impossible to find a good push up bra in D cup :grumpy: ) and OMG I tried on the shirts with the new bra :lmao:

I felt like the bow of a ship! The necklines are a lot lower than I'm used too, and combined with the bra :eek:

I'd get someones attention, if I were to actually wear those in public :lol:

CeeCee said:

I'm okish. :yes:

Hmmmm Just okish?! We have to do something about that. :evil: :wink:

*grabs Cindys hand and leads her to the Pleban broom closet*

Come vith me. I've ways of making you very very happy. :sexywinK: :shifty: :D

Sad_Girl said:
OMG I bought a few new shirts for the trip, and a new Bra (It's impossible to find a good push up bra in D cup :grumpy: ) and OMG I tried on the shirts with the new bra :lmao:

I felt like the bow of a ship! The necklines are a lot lower than I'm used too, and combined with the bra :eek:

You'd get :adam:'s attention i'm sure!

I've formulated a new plan for getting Bono's attention.

Do you like crabapples, SG?

Sad_Girl said:

ROFL! I know that feeling very well. Victoria Secret makes these great bras called Body by Victoria that are push up and actually hold ya up and aren't uncomfortable. I'm a D cup and they work good for me. But they aren't cheap.

CeeCee said:

You'd get :adam:'s attention i'm sure!

I've formulated a new plan for getting Bono's attention.

Do you like crabapples, SG?

:lol: think Adam's a boob man, eh? :hmm: :evil:

Uh - crabapples? I'm suspicous that this is leading me into a joke against me... :wink:

Russty Cat said:

ROFL! I know that feeling very well. Victoria Secret makes these great bras called Body by Victoria that are push up and actually hold ya up and aren't uncomfortable. I'm a D cup and they work good for me. But they aren't cheap.

And I boycott any company which has anything to do with Naomi :madspit: :wink:

cmon, Drea!!!!!!!!!

My NET time is about up ??10 mins.... so if Drea pops in after I'm off please give her a "EEEEEEEE Yeah!!!!" :hug: from me :D :D

i'll be on-line mid-afternoon tomorrow, and maybe around 9 -10ishPM-- a quik drop-in as I head home from visiting w my folks
, wayyyy north of this 42nd st location.....

i can't wait to talk with them!!! :hyper:

and then with you SG,, post Weds show...either that night or weds! :hyper:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom