Pleba Girls Party - the boys in their bathrobes making us wet.....from drool

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
acf53f5b.jpg

:combust: :combust:

WildHoney said:
Bri :hug:

It has been ages :hug:

How you doing honey??

:hug: :heart:

I've missed talking to you! Darned time zones. :madspit:

I'm doing ok. How are you? And Ni? And your newphew?

And do I hear that you have *another* show coming up? :hyper:

*ETA
I gave my gramps my computer chair cause he's getting hip surgery done....and I'm usuing a kitchen chair now...and it's so freakin uncomfortable!! :grumpy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hug: :heart:

I've missed talking to you! Darned time zones. :madspit:

I'm doing ok. How are you? And Ni? And your newphew?

And do I hear that you have *another* show coming up? :hyper:

*ETA
I gave my gramps my computer chair cause he's getting hip surgery done....and I'm usuing a kitchen chair now...and it's so freakin uncomfortable!! :grumpy:

we all fine thanks Bri :hug:

Yep i'm in Barcelona next sunday :hyper: :hyper:

I'm doing good Jemma, thanks :D :hug:

We've actually had a really good few days around here. I'm exhausted though. Mr. Cat showed up late last night with junk food and he wanted to be schooled on whats been going on with the U2 tour. I couldn't believe it. So I showed him pictures and we talked about all the fan stuff that has been happening. Then we decided to go to bed, but neither of us would shut up. :laugh: We ended up talking till 3am. *girly sigh* It was so nice! He slept in with me late, which he never does. Then helped me clean up the house. I'm exhausted, but if I lay down now I probably won't get up till late. :lol:

Hi Bri! :hug: :hyper: I saw that Ely was here! It sucks that we missed her, but at least she is doing good. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom