Pleba Girls Party - the boys in their bathrobes making us wet.....from drool

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy don't be a silly buzzed woman, hehe I loved your cap! :sexywink:

Bono is so goofy in the picture! But the shirt is horrible!!! :laugh:

I'm watching R&H again and he just said its a musical journey again....it just never gets old. :wink:

Russty Cat said:
HI E Bird! :hug: Glad you joined the party!!!

I want to see the Bono fishy mouth picture! :hyper:

I need some help from you guys with something....are ya up to it? :giggle: Don't worry its not to painful. :wink:

:hug: Hello again. I've been gone so long, I'm surprised anyone remembers me.

A few words that Ireland brings to mind, other than green... Bear in mind I've never been there, but I always think of things like rolling hills (with sheep!) and wide-open skies that are sometimes blue, but often grey.

Russty Cat said:

:lmao:

Okay I'm supposed to be trying out a new watercoloring method on fabric tonight before I go to bed. Its essentially just a practice run to see how things will work. But my friend likes to keep what we call "proofs", which is essentially the starting off point for most of my work.

So your task if you choose to accept it is to give me a few words that come to your mind when you think of Ireland. Go! :wink: And green doesn't count! :lol:

Awww but that's the word that popped up first! Ok...how about Sexy hairy beasts??? :lol:

Russty Cat said:

I'm watching R&H again and he just said its a musical journey again....it just never gets old. :wink:

I just got R&H a couple days ago. I was cracking up when Larry was mocking Adam with the hand gestures. It took them so long to notice :lol:
Larry scratching his feet in the middle of recording was hilarious!!! :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

Bri, I'm pretty sure there was a closer up version of that pic... but I can't find any :grumpy you win the race, this time missy! :wink

:hu: I still like your caps the best :heart

I can't find it either *mutters*

I win!! :dancing: :hyper: Go me!!!

:lol:

Awwww shucks!! :eek:!!! You girls really are to nice to me. :hug:
(which I suppose is why I ever dared to put anything I write in public view in the first place :yikes: )
I was remembering your pool table one the other night :drool:

And your writing realy is excellent. :bow:

Hello Mucca! :wave: Just call me Bird.
I've lurked here a couple nights when Weldy and Russty were around, and then I disappeared for a couple weeks. I'm still trying to catch up. :yikes:

edge0263.jpg

:wink:

Something that comes to midn with Ireland:

They say Mother Earth is breathing
With each wave that finds the shore
Her soul rises in the evening
For to open twilights door.
Her eyes are the stars in heaven
Watching o'er us all the while.
And her heart it is in Ireland
Deep within the Emerald Isle.

Ah! there we are. Heaven.

Mucca said:

Awww but that's the word that popped up first! Ok...how about Sexy hairy beasts??? :lol

:lol:!!

Russty...you sure I can't say green? :lol:

Errr......I suck at this kinda thing...
I just tend to think of small towns, old stone walls, lots of meadows, and cliffs by a roaring sea.

..........Oh, and really hot irish guys who sing in a band called U2 and have accents :drool:

Oh!
And Irish jigs
Whiskey
Clovers...

and getting some irish in me :wink:

:lol:

Dazz! :hug:

Last edited:
Eidolon Bird said:
Hello Mucca! :wave: Just call me Bird.
I've lurked here a couple nights when Weldy and Russty were around, and then I disappeared for a couple weeks. I'm still trying to catch up. :yikes:

:ohmy: Good luck to you on catching up!

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: Dazz! I'm surprised to see you here so late at night!

:eyebrow: :wink: Surprised?!

Usually i try not to be here lte on a sundaY...BUT YES to\inght yeah. We'll be kicked outta here in in 10 mins anyway.1

It's a very easy walk 2 blks- jump on the subway [one train only] - 25 -45 min ride- 1 blck to the net ANd THEN reverve for home. So it's pretty easy :D thank goodness!!!

Sad_Girl said:
Of course we remember you, silly! :hug: you haven't been gone that long! How're things in AZ. any cooler?

:hug: It seems like I was gone forever though!

It's a bit cooler, but not much. I was out of the country during the worst of the heat wave, but now it's monsoon season - hot and humid with lots of blowing dust. :yuck:

Hi Dazz! :hug: :D

Thanks you guys for the help! It helped alot. I have nice list of stuff now. Before my girlfriend said Ireland and all I had was green and U2. She wasn't going for that. :lol: I said okay dragons. Its been to long of a day to think up much more. :laugh:

You walk into his bathroom in the middle of the night. It's the first time you've stayed overnight at his place. You see him sitting in fron of the mirror. He's in his white bathrobe. As if he wanted to be modest again after what you and he just did, finally did, in his bed. He looks so handsome, so vulnerable, so sexy, all at the same time. He almost looks like some kind of tired Rock Star at the end of a concert. You feel you're intruding on a very private moment, yet you can't help but look at him.
"Hey, B," you say softly. The bathrobe falls loosely around his neck, exposing the skin around his collarbone. You want to kiss him there. So you do, softly.
"Hey, you." He puts his hand in your hair as you kiss his neck.
You're surprised he doesn't return your kiss.
"Something wrong, dear? You seem quiet. That's not like you." For a moment, you think back to a few hours ago, when he wasn't quiet ... and you smile a little.
"Just thinking, my love. About you. Me. Us."
"Oh?" You notice a gap at the back of the bathrobe, exposing his upper back. You put you hand there, feel his body heat on a warm summer night. You feel his muscles relax under your touch. "A penny for your thoughts, B. Or whatever the currency for them would be if we were at your home in Ireland instead of in America."
"I love you."
You're stunned. He's now smiling. He puts an arm around your waist, gently pulls you down onto his lap. He begins kissing you and stroking your skin. The kisses become more urgent, deeper. Your arms are around each other. You can feel the soft terrycloth of his robe.
"Let's go back to bed," he whispers in your ear.

Yes, Jobob finally quit asking everyone else to write caps and wrote one of her own ... comments? Suggestions?

what started out as a kind of slpet very late, then slow to get going...and stayed in house to play HTDAAB LOUD, and watch Brooklyn U2 becuase Cranky Roomie left for the lafternoon eve!

Then I finally got out and since it was late and starting to clear up from the cl;oud ceiling...I went back {having never gotten tere again inside- just acrossfrom it in Brooklyn bride Patrk....Empire Ferry Stae Park... where U2 played :love:drool:

it's realloy a beautiful place on the waterfront....noe \w all greened up and warm !!!

Russty Cat said:
Hi Dazz! :hug: :D

Thanks you guys for the help! It helped alot. I have nice list of stuff now. Before my girlfriend said Ireland and all I had was green and U2. She wasn't going for that. :lol: I said okay dragons. Its been to long of a day to think up much more. :laugh:

Thinking :madspit: :wink:

Aww, Bye Bri! Time always flies by so fast when you're here! :hug:

Sweet dreams!

I wonder why Bono didn't keep this look for very long? :eyebrow:
:giggle:
bono-pop-beard.jpg

jobob said:

You walk into his bathroom in the middle of the night. It's the first time you've stayed overnight at his place. You see him sitting in fron of the mirror. He's in his white bathrobe. As if he wanted to be modest again after what you and he just did, finally did, in his bed. He looks so handsome, so vulnerable, so sexy, all at the same time. He almost looks like some kind of tired Rock Star at the end of a concert. You feel you're intruding on a very private moment, yet you can't help but look at him.
"Hey, B," you say softly. The bathrobe falls loosely around his neck, exposing the skin around his collarbone. You want to kiss him there. So you do, softly.
"Hey, you." He puts his hand in your hair as you kiss his neck.
You're surprised he doesn't return your kiss.
"Something wrong, dear? You seem quiet. That's not like you." For a moment, you think back to a few hours ago, when he wasn't quiet ... and you smile a little.
"Just thinking, my love. About you. Me. Us."
"Oh?" You notice a gap at the back of the bathrobe, exposing his upper back. You put you hand there, feel his body heat on a warm summer night. You feel his muscles relax under your touch. "A penny for your thoughts, B. Or whatever the currency for them would be if we were at your home in Ireland instead of in America."
"I love you."
You're stunned. He's now smiling. He puts an arm around your waist, gently pulls you down onto his lap. He begins kissing you and stroking your skin. The kisses become more urgent, deeper. Your arms are around each other. You can feel the soft terrycloth of his robe.
"Let's go back to bed," he whispers in your ear.

Yes, Jobob finally quit asking everyone else to write caps and wrote one of her own ... comments? Suggestions?

:drool::drool:
That was great Jobob! You should write caps more often! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom