Pleba Girls Party - the boys in their bathrobes making us wet.....from drool

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so bad last night, Mr. Cat and I were goofing around and he bit me on the shoulder and of course all I could think of was Bono biting Edge in that picture from last week! :drool: :combust:

When I started laughing he wanted to know what was so funny. I could barely get the word Bono out of my mouth and he said it figures! :laugh:

SG :hug:
Yummy cap :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I was looking for the pic of Bono pressed against the glass on the second or third story, his mouth open and sucking the glass like one of those fish... :lmao: that would've made the cap a little different, eh? :lmao:

What picture is this?? I wanna see!! :lol:

Russty Cat said:

It went really good! Mr. Cat actually went with me, which was a nice surprise. He took me to three different shops, made me hold a ton of guitars, asked alot of questions, and then decided he didn't want to buy me a used one. He told me it had to be brand new or no deal. :hyper: He said he is concerned that if something goes wrong with it he wants it to be warrantied. So we found nice Fender Strat with an amp, a tuner, pics, cord, guitar strap, and a few lessons at a local shop for $289.

It will probably be the one I end up getting. They said I can put it on layaway for 90 days same as cash. So I think thats what we will probably end up doing. I'm probably going to wait till after my trip to Canada. And I'm trying to get my parents to pay for part of it for my birthday in November. But hopefully come October I will have a chance to sell some of my work so if I do enough business I will just buy it out right for myself. :hyper:

That was very nice of him!! :D Wow that's quite a deal!!! The strat my friend got was already around $700 CDN after tax and not including the amp! :huh:

HI E Bird! :hug: Glad you joined the party!!!

I want to see the Bono fishy mouth picture! :hyper:

I need some help from you guys with something....are ya up to it? :giggle: Don't worry its not to painful. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

I'm looking for it too. It's a race! wink:

flyglass.jpg

He so adorable silly and cute :laugh: :cute:

Isn't there one more close up? :hmm:
*keeps looking*

Did I win? :hyper:

*ETA
I want to die and be reincarnated as glass :wink:

Last edited:
CeeCee said:

No, no no. Yours was way better than mine! Mine was so lame, so I'll be nice and blame the alcohol.

Phhtht! :madspit: I hate it when people try to compare stuff and make one better than the other. They were just different.

besides I am a professional, after all :wink: don't make me feel all self-conscious about it and stop writing them!

Russty Cat said:
HI E Bird! :hug: Glad you joined the party!!!

I want to see the Bono fishy mouth picture! :hyper:

I need some help from you guys with something....are ya up to it? :giggle: Don't worry its not to painful. :wink:

*puts away the whip* :sigh:

Mucca said:

That's great! No more fuss over what "wah-wah" sound is right and what is wrong :lol:

So was your mum right about your D being flat?

I dunno. I haven't checked it. My dad came home and I had to go get supper, then I got buzzed on a wien cooler... so am in no condition to do anything as complicated as a guitar.

Sad_Girl said:

Phhtht! :madspit: I hate it when people try to compare stuff and make one better than the other. They were just different.

besides I am a professional, after all :wink: don't make me feel all self-conscious about it and stop writing them!

Your's are so good though :love:

No!!!!
You can't stop!!! :sad:
I won't let you :mad:

:wink:

Hi Bird!
You've been here before haven't you? :)

Mucca said:

That was very nice of him!! :D Wow that's quite a deal!!! The strat my friend got was already around $700 CDN after tax and not including the amp! :huh:

The guy at the shop said the guitar was a mid grade level, so it seemed like a good deal to me. Its a Fender Strat Squire. Real basic, but perfect to learn on. He said they sell a ton of them.

That is a really good deal, Russty :up:

Bri, I'm pretty sure there was a closer up version of that pic... but I can't find any :grumpy: you win the race, this time missy! :wink:

:hug: I still like your caps the best :heart:

CeeCee said:

I dunno. I haven't checked it. My dad came home and I had to go get supper, then I got buzzed on a wien cooler... so am in no condition to do anything as complicated as a guitar.

:lol:

Coolers...:drool:

Mucca said:

*puts away the whip* :sigh:

:lmao:

Okay I'm supposed to be trying out a new watercoloring method on fabric tonight before I go to bed. Its essentially just a practice run to see how things will work. But my friend likes to keep what we call "proofs", which is essentially the starting off point for most of my work.

So your task if you choose to accept it is to give me a few words that come to your mind when you think of Ireland. Go! :wink: And green doesn't count! :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
That is a really good deal, Russty :up:

Bri, I'm pretty sure there was a closer up version of that pic... but I can't find any :grumpy: you win the race, this time missy! :wink:

:hug: I still like your caps the best :heart:

Didn't get through your 20 photobucket accounts did you? Or did you get side-tracked by your many Adam accounts? :wink:

Russty Cat said:

Okay I'm supposed to be trying out a new watercoloring method on fabric tonight before I go to bed. Its essentially just a practice run to see how things will work. But my friend likes to keep what we call "proofs", which is essentially the starting off point for most of my work.

So your task if you choose to accept it is to give me a few words that come to your mind when you think of Ireland. Go! :wink: And green doesn't count! :lol:

Freedom. Love. Spirit. Strength.

CeeCee said:
The cap is on page 13 or 14 i think. It's bad. I shouldn't write while buzzed. It's a bad Adam cap. Bad. Bad, bad bad. *giggles*

Just finished reading it and it's not bad at all!!

How about an Edge cap??

Russty Cat said:

:hmm:

I think of Celtic warriors; fairies, Gnomes and Leprechauns ; potatoes :wink: good music, Guinness, the ocean; Selchies, Merfolk... rainy, foggy weather, very dream like. Lots of rock, both walls and fences and cliffs as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom