Pleba Girls Party - the boys in their bathrobes making us wet.....from drool

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
adamav2.jpg
babybono.jpg
edgepiano.jpg
hoodieav.jpg

larryav.jpg
micav.jpg
micav2.jpg
micav3.jpg

If anybody wants any of these avatars, help yourself. I just make them cuz I get bored :D

Last edited:
Hi Diane :wave:

Drea, I have no idea why you aren't sleeping... couldn't be addiction could it? :crack: :giggle:

Cindy, I'm working on a cap for that one at the moment, too :wink:

Russty - thanks, I'm really inspired about this story, it feels really good to write right now (And Baby Larry :drool: )

Did you like Bono's part in the story Russ? :giggle: I can so see him doing that :lmao: Poor Larry.

And Baby Adam is gonna add his own drama in the next chapter or two :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Did you like Bono's part in the story Russ? :giggle: I can so see him doing that :lmao: Poor Larry.

And Baby Adam is gonna add his own drama in the next chapter or two :wink:

At first I thought it was Baby Adam with Baby Bono but then you wrote taht it was baby gav and baby guggi....

which reminds me, did you get around to reading chapter 1 yet? I know you're not in it but i blanetely stole your and drea's cat thing

CeeCee said:

At first I thought it was Baby Adam with Baby Bono but then you wrote taht it was baby gav and baby guggi....

which reminds me, did you get around to reading chapter 1 yet? I know you're not in it but i blanetely stole your and drea's cat thing

I did, I just didn't get a chance to comment because I had typed out a reply and my internet connection kicked me off :mad: then I forgot to go back. :reject:

I really get a kick out of that setting, and the ways the guys interact :up:

Sad_Girl said:

hee hee hee "If I had a head like yours I'd bleedin' bury it!" :cute:

*dies* What about the part where they go into the back before the encoure and he's bossing Adam around? "Just stand right next to me, watch me. Don't watch Edge because eh's on his own timing as usual. So just stand right next to me and watch what i do, watch me for cues."

Sad_Girl said:

hee hee hee "If I had a head like yours I'd bleedin' bury it!" :cute:

:creepyclonelove: I thought it was my day to use the brain? :wink:

I loved Bono in the story! I could totally see him doing that. Total goofball that he is. And it was a great idea to include Gavin and Guggi! :yes: I can totally see them being scoundrels, but in a much quieter way.

CeeCee said:

You didn't "blatantly steal", you told us you were going to use it *and* gave us credit in the intro :giggle:

CeeCee said:

*dies* What about the part where they go into the back before the encoure and he's bossing Adam around? "Just stand right next to me, watch me. Don't watch Edge because eh's on his own timing as usual. So just stand right next to me and watch what i do, watch me for cues."

it's so simple in his mind and all of Bonos 'helpful advice' is obviously just confusing :wink:

He's definitely one of those 'Oh, here, just let me do it myself!' type of guys :laugh:

:hyper: Oh man I just got the best news!!!!!

In October I'm going to be going to Oregon to be part of a large gathering of artists, but yours truly is going to be the featured artist!!! :rockon: Of course now I have to really get my shite together! :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:

I did, I just didn't get a chance to comment because I had typed out a reply and my internet connection kicked me off :mad: then I forgot to go back. :reject:

I really get a kick out of that setting, and the ways the guys interact :up:

Is my charecteraztions all right? That's my biggest concern right now. I'm glad you're liking my setting and their interactions. Though I did shamelessly steal teh cat statue bit.

Russty Cat said:

:creepyclonelove: I thought it was my day to use the brain? :wink:

I loved Bono in the story! I could totally see him doing that. Total goofball that he is. And it was a great idea to include Gavin and Guggi! :yes: I can totally see them being scoundrels, but in a much quieter way.

oh, man, you know it! I can just imagine Larry wincing/rolling his eyes and sighing anytime he saw the three of them together. :lol: thats how it always is when one group of friends runs into another, people act differently according to who they're with and how long they've known each other, etc...

and Larry would just seem like such an easy target. Boys like to pick on people who get riled up and react to their joking

Russty Cat said:

In October I'm going to be going to Oregon to be part of a large gathering of artists, but yours truly is going to be the featured artist!!! :rockon: Of course now I have to really get my shite together! :laugh:

Yay Russty!! :applaud: :dance:

Russty Cat said:

Yeah! :applaud: Thats so cool, I'm so happy for you :hug:

CeeCee said:

Is my charecteraztions all right? That's my biggest concern right now. I'm glad you're liking my setting and their interactions. Though I did shamelessly steal teh cat statue bit.

yeah, I think they're fine. Everybody is going to bring different ideas with them of what the guys are really like, too, since none of us know them personally, nobodies going to get it perfect :lol: so there's no need to worry too much. and You've been watching enough R&H to have agood handle on the dynamics of their personalities

Sad_Girl said:

Yeah! :applaud: Thats so cool, I'm so happy for you :hug:

yeah, I think they're fine. Everybody is going to bring different ideas with them of what the guys are really like, too, since none of us know them personally, nobodies going to get it perfect :lol: so there's no need to worry too much. and You've been watching enough R&H to have agood handle on the dynamics of their personalities

Not enough. Only been through 3 viewings.... and twice ont he other tape of Russty's. :lol:

"Don't do it The Edge! It wasn't flat! It was jsut.. creative pitching!"

CeeCee said:

Not enough. Only been through 3 viewings.... and twice ont he other tape of Russty's. :lol:

"Don't do it The Edge! It wasn't flat! It was jsut.. creative pitching!"

Oh we are the rock stars in your neighborhood...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom