Pleba Girls Party - the boys in their bathrobes making us wet.....from drool

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jemma damn that place is gorgeous!!!! I would stay there in a heartbeat!!!

I would love to take Mr. Cat to some nice place for the night. Last time we stayed together in a hotel was 9 years ago when we got married and it wasn't even that nice of a place.

They just built a new hotel here in town thats supposed to be really nice, I'm thinking I may have to kidnap him one night once my BIL and SIL live here, so we can pawn the kids off on them. :giggle:

greeneyedgirl said:
Wow Jem, thats very modern looking.

I like really old stuff. We were looking at packages/tours to UK and all the places were really old and had just double beds....
No way could I sleep with Mr GG in a double bed :no:

Whats wrong with a double bed? :wink: Mr. Cat and I have a queen bed, but for the first five years we were married we had a double bed. It didn't really bother me. But we weren't always in it at the same time so I guess that helped a bit. :lol:

And if I ever get Mr. Cat on a vacation I don't really plan on sleeping all that much anyway. :sexywink: :drool:

Hi Joanne :hug: :heart: I haven't seen Bri yet.

I should make us dinner, but I don't know what I want to make. Nothing sounds good.

http://marriott.com/property/propertypage/YYZBR

One of the nicest places I've stayed in...not breathtaking or anything, but very nice. Cheapest rooms are $225 a night, or at least they were. We used to stay for a few days every year, go to a few games, stalk ballplayers. :evil: At the beginning of the season, many have not secured apartments, etc, so they just stay here cause it's so convenient.

Hey Jo! No, haven't seen her yet today, but I only got on myself a bit ago.

7c9e36d9.jpg

Ali always looks so gorgeous! She has such great skin! She has that natural beauty to her like Jackie O did. :heart:

I'm so jealous of her skin. For years I had great peaches and cream skin, but when I got pregnant the last time I developed darker patches of pigment on my face. The doctor said it was from some of the meds they had me on, they've faded a bit, but I can still see them and I hate it. :madspit:

Russty Cat said:
Jemma damn that place is gorgeous!!!! I would stay there in a heartbeat!!!

I would love to take Mr. Cat to some nice place for the night. Last time we stayed together in a hotel was 9 years ago when we got married and it wasn't even that nice of a place.

They just built a new hotel here in town thats supposed to be really nice, I'm thinking I may have to kidnap him one night once my BIL and SIL live here, so we can pawn the kids off on them. :giggle:

i know russty i love it! i considered getting a job there so i could take a staff room :lol:

go for it, it would be nice for you and mr cat to treat yourselves :wink:

oh and if you get the chance, save up for the next tour :lol: and come to manchester, you can stay in the gorge hotel, me and rach are :drool:

VintagePunk said:
http://marriott.com/property/propertypage/YYZBR

One of the nicest places I've stayed in...not breathtaking or anything, but very nice. Cheapest rooms are $225 a night, or at least they were. We used to stay for a few days every year, go to a few games, stalk ballplayers. :evil: At the beginning of the season, many have not secured apartments, etc, so they just stay here cause it's so convenient.

I don't even have to look to know what hotel that is from what you just said *G* That would be handy, just go downstairs and there you are, at the Dome :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom