Pleba Girls Party - the boys in their bathrobes making us wet.....from drool

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was more amusing in my head....

But it won't go away.....
So I'll share :wink:

flyglass.jpg

It's the same path you've walked a thousand times before. Everyday. You could do it in your sleep. Gazing up you take in the bright blue sky and cheerful sun, it doesn't quit fit the way you feel.
With cinematic timing, you approach the building, you quicken your pace, throwing a scowl at it for good measure. All walking by here does is remind you of your anger. How mad he made you. And how, despite all that, you miss him.
As you pass, you happen to glance up. And there, on the second floor, standing oh so casually in the window, is him. The object of your current displeasure. Leaning against the window, gazing down at the street below. You frown again, and wonder what he's staring at. Before moving on...only to notice that he's shifted. He watching you....and even from this distence you can see the hint of sadness, perhaps even hurt upin his face.
You stop, and glare up at him. He watches you a moment. Then suddenly purses his lips, and winks. Grinning cockily.
Aching to give him a peice of your mind, but not wanting to make a spectacle of yourself, you make your thoughts knowen with a few good gestures, and the ever so subtle hint that he can kiss your ass.
His grin only grows wider as he leans into the glass, pressing himself against it. Sending a big smooch in your direction. You refuse to smile, despite his close resemblance to a fish. Frustrated, and still upset, and not liking the spectators this impromto "discussion" has attracted, you stalk away.
Short moments later a hand reaches out, grabbing your arm, and causing you to stop short, and turn thanks to momentum. You gaze up into intense blue eyes. He studies you for a moment, all earlier cheer and bravado lost from his expression. A whisper, a catch of emotion "I'm sorry.....please..." before he leans in and captures your mouth. Gentle, soft...begging, insistent. He pulls you against him, strong arms holding you close, wrapping around you small frame.
Unable to resist, you give in, melting against him.Some apologies are best left unsaid.

Ha! You know what's funny? Is that it *isn't* funny! At all!

Ya well. *Now* I can sleep!

Oh yeah, and Jo......Holy :silent:
:combust: :drool: :faint:

Three guesses as to waht I read :wink:

Good Night!

And sorry I missed you Ely :hug:

Last edited:
Hola, ladies. :wink: :hug:

Just stopping in to say hi again. I'm really tired and I haven't done anything today, lol.

I'd like to say that B wore me out, but I can only dream.... :lol:

btw, SG did you ever get the Sims working again? Last time I was on, your PC had a meltdown or something.

Near Clone sorry for leaving on you like that. My dad was getting a little ticked off so I had to pop off. Anyways I loved that cap! :heart: Hopefully it'll encourage some sweet dreams tonight. I'm off to bed now. Night Near Clone! :hug::heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:
This was more amusing in my head....

But it won't go away.....
So I'll share :wink:

flyglass.jpg

It's the same path you've walked a thousand times before. Everyday. You could do it in your sleep. Gazing up you take in the bright blue sky and cheerful sun, it doesn't quit fit the way you feel.
With cinematic timing, you approach the building, you quicken your pace, throwing a scowl at it for good measure. All walking by here does is remind you of your anger. How mad he made you. And how, despite all that, you miss him.
As you pass, you happen to glance up. And there, on the second floor, standing oh so casually in the window, is him. The object of your current displeasure. Leaning against the window, gazing down at the street below. You frown again, and wonder what he's staring at. Before moving on...only to notice that he's shifted. He watching you....and even from this distence you can see the hint of sadness, perhaps even hurt upin his face.
You stop, and glare up at him. He watches you a moment. Then suddenly purses his lips, and winks. Grinning cockily.
Aching to give him a peice of your mind, but not wanting to make a spectacle of yourself, you make your thoughts knowen with a few good gestures, and the ever so subtle hint that he can kiss your ass.
His grin only grows wider as he leans into the glass, pressing himself against it. Sending a big smooch in your direction. You refuse to smile, despite his close resemblance to a fish. Frustrated, and still upset, and not liking the spectators this impromto "discussion" has attracted, you stalk away.
Short moments later a hand reaches out, grabbing your arm, and causing you to stop short, and turn thanks to momentum. You gaze up into intense blue eyes. He studies you for a moment, all earlier cheer and bravado lost from his expression. A whisper, a catch of emotion "I'm sorry.....please..." before he leans in and captures your mouth. Gentle, soft...begging, insistent. He pulls you against him, strong arms holding you close, wrapping around you small frame.
Unable to resist, you give in, melting against him.Some apologies are best left unsaid.

:applaud: Bri, that was SO good! :applaud:

jobob said:

You walk into his bathroom in the middle of the night. It's the first time you've stayed overnight at his place. You see him sitting in fron of the mirror. He's in his white bathrobe. As if he wanted to be modest again after what you and he just did, finally did, in his bed. He looks so handsome, so vulnerable, so sexy, all at the same time. He almost looks like some kind of tired Rock Star at the end of a concert. You feel you're intruding on a very private moment, yet you can't help but look at him.
"Hey, B," you say softly. The bathrobe falls loosely around his neck, exposing the skin around his collarbone. You want to kiss him there. So you do, softly.
"Hey, you." He puts his hand in your hair as you kiss his neck.
You're surprised he doesn't return your kiss.
"Something wrong, dear? You seem quiet. That's not like you." For a moment, you think back to a few hours ago, when he wasn't quiet ... and you smile a little.
"Just thinking, my love. About you. Me. Us."
"Oh?" You notice a gap at the back of the bathrobe, exposing his upper back. You put you hand there, feel his body heat on a warm summer night. You feel his muscles relax under your touch. "A penny for your thoughts, B. Or whatever the currency for them would be if we were at your home in Ireland instead of in America."
"I love you."
You're stunned. He's now smiling. He puts an arm around your waist, gently pulls you down onto his lap. He begins kissing you and stroking your skin. The kisses become more urgent, deeper. Your arms are around each other. You can feel the soft terrycloth of his robe.
"Let's go back to bed," he whispers in your ear.

Yes, Jobob finally quit asking everyone else to write caps and wrote one of her own ... comments? Suggestions?

That's hot! :bow: :combust: I'm going to lunch now & think about that a while. :drool:

Sad_Girl said:
adamcap.jpg

How long has it been? Five years? Eight? Still, you doubt a day has passed in which you haven’t wondered where he was. How he was. Did he think of you? You scold yourself for wasting your time on such thoughts. There was no sense in asking questions to which you would never have an answer. You hurry across the lobby of your office building, lost in these wasteful, useless thoughts of him, and slip out the door onto the crowded sidewalk. As you walk past the window you don’t even look in, you’re so wrapped up in your thoughts. Something tugs at your consciousness and your feet slow to a halt, you turn to glance back at the man standing there as if waiting impatiently for someone.

Your heart turns somersaults and your breath catches in your throat. Is it? Can it possibly be? You blink but the image doesn’t change or evaporate, revealing the fact that your mind was only playing tricks on you. In fact, you’re all the more convinced the longer you stare. It is him. He looks better than ever, too. He always had a certain cool sophistication about him. And yet, once you got to know him he was also one of the wildest, most uninhibited people.

What is he doing here? Is he waiting for someone? You realize you’re standing in the middle of the sidewalk, staring at him, but you can’t seem to turn away. Your feet refuse to move. He pushes away from the glass and glances around, his eyes falling on you and stopping, his generous lower lip parting from from his upper lip slightly in surprise. His eyes meet yours and it’s as if no time at all has passed. He smiles and you bite your lip as the corners of your mouth turn up. He’s moving, now, away from you, and for a moment you’re afraid he’s gone.

Then he appears at the door, stepping outside into the evening air and walking briskly toward you, his long legs taking broad powerful strides. Before you can think of anything to say you are in his arms, pressed close to him, and his mouth is on yours. He kisses you greedily; as if he were starving for you. You wrap your arms around him, run your fingers over his hair, clutch desperately at his shoulders as if afraid he’ll let you go and you’ll fall or he’ll fade away.

Finally, when your lungs are beginning to ache for need of oxygen, you pull your mouth away and gasp desperately. He smiles at you; that toothy grin of his which you feel in the pit of your stomach. Hot tears are burning your eyes, one spilling over the eyelid and sliding down your cheek, and you feel so foolish for a moment. He reaches up with one of his pleasantly large hands and wipes the tear away with the pad of his thumb.

“I’ve missed you, too.” He tells you gently, his accent sweet in your ears. He kisses you again, more gently this time, his lips teasing, brushing, tasting, his teeth nibbling gently and his tongue soothing, tempting, seducing…

You’re trembling, your body alive and aching with the desire to be closer to him. You don’t want anything to be between you, nothing separating you anymore. His massive hands spread out across your back, clutching the material of your dress tightly and he speaks softly between kisses.

“Maybe we should find somewhere private. Unless you want all of Toronto involved in our reunion?” He teases, and you smile. You don’t care where you end up, just so long as you don’t have to let go of him, you say. He smiles and takes your hand in his.

“Never again.” He promises as he leads you toward the car he has waiting nearby…

OMG *GUH* :drool: :faint: Good morning er...afternoon... to me :combust:

(The funny thing being I was envisioning a place here in TO even before I hit that bit... down near Union Station... :drool: )

One of these days I should post in here the just-over-the-border-into-Mary Sue-territory fic I started then got stuck and never finished... :reject:

Sad_Girl said:

Thanks :adam: inspires me :eek: :heart: The TO bit was for Drea :wink:

:lol: I was looking for the pic of Bono pressed against the glass on the second or third story, his mouth open and sucking the glass like one of those fish... :lmao: that would've made the cap a little different, eh? :lmao:

:heart: Well, we know Adam likes Toronto women... :wink:

:giggle: You could always ask someone for a screencap of Bono going through the revolving doors of the airport in the Beautiful Day vid - I'm pretty sure his mouth's against the glass at one point *snerk*

I finally got around to flipping my calendar to August--it is the most solemn pic of Bono. I wish I was there sitting beside him just holding his hand. :heart: :bono:

I see Wild lurking....
Drea, how are ya.
Its nice here today, 90's but low humidity.
Mr GG will be working on yard later, I'm banned from the yard for a while :giggle: so I won't have to help.

I always manage to do my grocery shopping on Saturday when my husband has to do yard work. That's my excuse for getting out of it. It takes me a couple hours--WalMart is really big you know! :wink:

There is also a Target almost next door sometimes I have to go there too. They are building a shopping mega plex about 2 miles from my house with a bunch of great stores. I might have to be gone all day on Saturdays!

I work at the mall, so all the shops are all around it, target, walmart, kohls, electronic stores.....and ya know, I never stop at Target. Never have been much of a shopper there. I think my brother goes there just about everyday though :lol:

If I had a job at the mall--I would have no money. I used to work within 2 miles of the mall and would go there everyday for lunch. I bought something about everyday. It was just too tempting. Now I work in the inner city just off the interstate and there is no where to shop at lunch. I love Chicos and now they are opening a JJill store in our mall. (My favorite place to shop on-line.)

Chicos is like a block away from me in a strip mall.
I have never been there :reject:
We are getting a JJill next month, my boss applied for the store mang postition and if she gets the job, she thinks we are all going with her.......but, if she does get it, I could take her job, so.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom