Pleba Girls Party... the Boys have really got our horomes going..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:dance: Congrats fly! Bri really wishes she wa joining you, i can tell you!! :yes:

FlyYourKite said:
I'm sure you girls will rejoice with me as I post this:

I GOT TORONTO TICKETS! My goal has been attained. Oh wow I am on cloud 9 :dance: I got 'em off ebay...let's not talk about the price of them. But the important thing is that I'm gonna be there.

*rubs hands evily together and plots schemes of how to get on stage somehow*

Bri, sorry to hear that your weekend was not so great!

That's great!! :hyper:
ebay :madspit:

Have you been practising your Mysterious ways dance? :wink:

FlyYourKite said:
I'm sure you girls will rejoice with me as I post this:

I GOT TORONTO TICKETS! My goal has been attained. Oh wow I am on cloud 9 :dance: I got 'em off ebay...let's not talk about the price of them. But the important thing is that I'm gonna be there.

*rubs hands evily together and plots schemes of how to get on stage somehow*

Bri, sorry to hear that your weekend was not so great!

Congrats! :applaud: You have GA's?

I paid $300 for 2 GA's to the 12/4 show in Boston. I consider it a bargain. :giggle:

It's not til December...and I'm already practicing my MW dance. :wink: :reject:

Yeah that is a bargain! I payed $490 CAD for tickets.....eh yes I am insane. lol

Oh and you better believe I'm practicing my Mysterious Ways dance :wink:

BrightestStar, three hours at Canadian Tire? Yuck. Where abouts in Canada are you?

Bri :hug: :hug: You poor thing you! Poor pups! That's bad about you being kept off!!!! :tsk: :down: :slant:

What's that you speak of: Canadian tire? :confused:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hug:
It's been a crap weekend. :|
Got a call on friday about my puppies bloodwork, seems they aren't ok as the seem. My eldest pup very likely has an uncurable disease called Cushings, and my other pup has a heart murmur. SO they both are going back in on monday for more tests.
And then yesterday I get woken up early in the morn, told to get dressed cause we're headed to the vet b/c the younger one was throwing up and such. So off we go. He seems ok now tho. :heart:
That kept me busy, plus mom dragging me around saying I need fresh air and less computer.....plus 3 hrs at Canadian tire today :crack:

Awww :hug:
I'm glad your younger pup is better.

3 hrs of Canadian tire....:yikes: That is not what I call getting fresh air.....

FlyYourKite said:
Yeah that is a bargain! I payed $490 CAD for tickets.....eh yes I am insane. lol

Oh and you better believe I'm practicing my Mysterious Ways dance :wink:

:yikes:
Well as long as you get to go the show it's all good! :yes:

FlyYourKite said:

What night are you going to again? I think you mentioned it last night but I can't quite remember. My tickets are for the 17th.

I have tickets for the first 3 shows, and even if i have to sell kidney, will get tickets for the 4th, too.

VintagePunk said:

I have tickets for the first 3 shows, and even if i have to sell kidney, will get tickets for the 4th, too.

Well then I'll see you there! Hopefully you can get your hands on some GAs so we can hang out in the line together :wink:

Daygloeyes, nope not my first concert. I went to Chicago II by myself cause none of my friends are cool.

Why the hell does a tool and hardware store called canadian tire? :huh:

Bri lost her innocence a long time ago. :wink: And took mine too-along with the rest of the PLEBA girls.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone :D

Congrats Fly on getting the tix!! I hope you have an amazing time.

I'm seeing my first show in Oakland in November. I paid alot to, but screw it you only live life once. hehe

daygloeyes2 said:
Why the hell does a tool and hardware store called canadian tire? :huh:

Well...there are tires there too :wink:
And it's Canandian own and run......I think.
So huuzah. Go Canada. :lol:

Bri lost her innocence a long time ago. :wink: And took mine too-along with the rest of the PLEBA girls.
Me? :angel:
Hmmm.......I'm the source of all corruption...is this a proud moment? :hmm:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

Well...there are tires there too :wink:
And it's Cananidain own and run......I think.
So huuzah. Go Canada. :lol:

Well put :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Me? :angel:
Hmmm.......I'm the source of all corruption...is this a proud moment? :hmm:

Don't forget you also dragged me down with you too! :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom