Pleba Girls Party... the Boys have really got our horomes going..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FlyYourKite said:
Yeah that was me daygloeyes, and thanks a lot for asking :) She's doing better now...I don't know if you saw the post or not but I just gave a quick rundown regarding the night...in summary, let's just say there were a lot of blood soaked towels and other odds and ends. I've seen lots of things but someone vomiting blood constantly was a new one I must say. :huh: They tested her for Chron's disease, esophagus stuff, etc. but couldn't find anything and had no idea what caused it. But thanks for your concern!

Glad to hear she's doing better. :hug: How are you doing? You must be pretty shaken after having to go through that.

You lucky girl Bri getting to see the CNN thing!! :sigh:

Were the rents stopping you getting on again? :(

I know Mucca! I'd love if you could be there! :yes: &Bri! :yes:

Mucca said:
Hey Bri!! :hug:
How's everything going?

It's been ages since I've talked to you!

Seems like forever, eh hun? :hug:
Things have been ok I guess...I hate fridays the 13th completely now........stupid bastard day's cursed me this weekend. :|

DG :hug:
Sorry to hear about your accident. But your prom pics are awesome, you look gorgeous, :hug:

Which reminds me...Wild, you're wedding pics, also utterly gorgeous. You're dress was so pretty! :heart:

Last edited:
Eh I'm alright. Thankfully I'm a nursing student so the nastiness of it didn't really phase me. It's just scary when it's someone you know personally. I'll live though and it's especially therapeutic to be looking at PLEBA and talking to you great people :wink:

FlyYourKite said:
Eh I'm alright. Thankfully I'm a nursing student so the nastiness of it didn't really phase me. It's just scary when it's someone you know personally. I'll live though and it's especially therapeutic to be looking at PLEBA and talking to you great people :wink:

Yes the pics help. :drool: And I've found, especially lately with all the stuff I've gone through that these girls are a great support system.

Thanks Bri :hug: I do a good Bono don't I? :wink:

Last edited:
Drea said:

It's an mpg file, and when I tried to play it in Quicktime, it told me it couldn't convert it because a software component needed by the movie was missing.

It's the Mission Impossible Theme video... *wants to see it dammit*

What's your email Drea? I can send it to you again. I can view mine on Windows media

Glad Pleba's chering you up fly! I get so upset at the idea of anyone i care about being hurt in any way :sad: Not nice :no:

Glad to see that your back Wild! Is it tom you send my little package? :hyper: :dance:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Seems like forever, eh hun? :hug:
Things have been ok I guess...I hate fridays the 13th completely now........stupid bastard day's cursed me this weekend. :|

:yikes:
Is that why you've been gone for so long?
Hope everything is ok now :hug:

FlyYourKite said:
Thanks for the warm welcome you guys :) Seriously, I've never been on a nicer and more welcoming forum. U2 fans are the greatest. Can't wait until I know you all more personally!

You'll discover that we are all perverted smut loving individuals :wink:

susanp6 said:
Glad Pleba's chering you up fly! I get so upset at the idea of anyone i care about being hurt in any way :sad: Not nice :no:

Glad to see that your back Wild! Is it tom you send my little package? :hyper: :dance:

To be honest haven't done CD yet. Been busy trying to download Phoenix 1 but hope to do it in the morning and get it posted out later tomorrow.

~BrightestStar~ said:
*WHEW* (I caught up finally!)
*collapes on couch..........with B :wink:*
VP :hug:
I read the..incident....:yikes:..I'm glad it's all resolved. :hug:
Did you do *any* work on your thesis this weekend?

No, not much work. :reject: Yesterday I spent catching up on stuff around the house and running errands. Last night...well, we all know about that. And this morning. This afternoon I had to go to a family birthday party...couldn't get out of it because I missed the same person's party last year and there was this whole huge family drama because I missed it...plus, it was nice getting out of the house. Now, i'm just plain beat. Probably go to bed early. I really just need to redo my slides, finish the ethics stuff, and write a page or two long methods section to hand in, along with my into. :sigh:

I'm sure you girls will rejoice with me as I post this:

I GOT TORONTO TICKETS! My goal has been attained. Oh wow I am on cloud 9 :dance: I got 'em off ebay...let's not talk about the price of them. But the important thing is that I'm gonna be there.

*rubs hands evily together and plots schemes of how to get on stage somehow*

Bri, sorry to hear that your weekend was not so great!

FlyYourKite said:
I'm sure you girls will rejoice with me as I post this:

I GOT TORONTO TICKETS! My goal has been attained. Oh wow I am on cloud 9 :dance: I got 'em off ebay...let's not talk about the price of them. But the important thing is that I'm gonna be there.

*rubs hands evily together and plots schemes of how to get on stage somehow*

Lucky you....I'm a little wary about getting my Sept Chicago Tickets off of Ebay.

Mucca said:

:yikes:
Is that why you've been gone for so long?
Hope everything is ok now :hug:

:hug:
It's been a crap weekend. :|
Got a call on friday about my puppies bloodwork, seems they aren't ok as the seem. My eldest pup very likely has an uncurable disease called Cushings, and my other pup has a heart murmur. SO they both are going back in on monday for more tests.
And then yesterday I get woken up early in the morn, told to get dressed cause we're headed to the vet b/c the younger one was throwing up and such. So off we go. He seems ok now tho. :heart:
That kept me busy, plus mom dragging me around saying I need fresh air and less computer.....plus 3 hrs at Canadian tire today :crack:

PS.
About us being welcoming....you'll find we're quite open here....and we ain't just talking minds...;)

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Lucky you....I'm a little wary about getting my Sept Chicago Tickets off of Ebay.

I was a little weary too and still am. They're hard tickets however and not ticketfast. This particular seller as 100% positive feedback and has been selling tickets for quite some time. I feel pretty confident. I e-mailed him numerous times and he's quite professional and his reputation is very important. I feel pretty good about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom