Pleba Girls Party - The Aunties of Mercy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holland making it to the Euro quarters is a sports headline on the sympatico.ca site *g*

Btw, today is International Knit in Public Day (WWKIP Day) so beware of roaming knitters... we wander in packs :evil: :lol:

Congrats to Holland's team! :applaud:

Ohnoes... must be wary of knitters attacking me with half-done socks... :uhoh:

And also plants... the plants are all out to get us... :uhoh: :yikes:

*just saw "The Happening"* ... pfft. :lol:
I think Mr Night Shyamalan hit his peak with Sixth Sense.

Holland making it to the Euro quarters is a sports headline on the sympatico.ca site *g*

Btw, today is International Knit in Public Day (WWKIP Day) so beware of roaming knitters... we wander in packs :evil: :lol:

That's awesome! I'm headed out to the craft store as soon as it opens, maybe I'll see a pack of wild knitters in their natural habitat.

Also... is anyone else having problems getting to the iTunes store?? :madwife:
nope but isn't itunes different in other countries? (I'm no help)

I dunno if iTunes is different between countries... it probably is, cos these vouchers are only good in Australia, for some reason. :shrug:

Hey Z! :hug: You were totally stalking me tonight. I saw a shop called "ZU Relaxation", and then in the credits of this film was someone called "Zooey (Something)"... :lol: .... :uhoh:

Great clip to drool to in the morning. :drool: Thanks :hug:

I found this in related videos on the right hand side. WTF!! Yay to B for pushinh her away. Watch Larrys face as he walks past her at the end. :lmao:

YouTube - Yahweh - Bono gets attacked by fan

As much as i'd love to ravish Bono, i'd never do that especially after he'd said NO very clearly, some girls have no shame :tsk:

I dunno if iTunes is different between countries... it probably is, cos these vouchers are only good in Australia, for some reason. :shrug:

Hey Z! :hug: You were totally stalking me tonight. I saw a shop called "ZU Relaxation", and then in the credits of this film was someone called "Zooey (Something)"... :lol: .... :uhoh:

I am not separate from anything. I am that which is.

'k not really but it'd be cool if it was true! :lol:

Yay for new job! :D

Hey Weldy :hug: How are you and your family?

I had a shower then started reading a book... now it's four hours later and I'm still in my PJs... :lol: :reject:

As much as i'd love to ravish Bono, i'd never do that especially after he'd said NO very clearly, some girls have no shame :tsk:

I know. :tsk: Get up dance, enjoy your moment but DON'T try hit on the guy. :huh::coocoo: No respect.

That look is reason #714 why I'd be scared shitless to actually meet Larry :lol:

:lol: He'd only give that look to someone who deserved it. He wasn't chatty when i met him but he was fine. That girl deserved the look. Go Larry, :lol:

Last talked to Mom on Tues, she was doing good then :)

Yay. :D:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom