Pleba Girls Party - The Aunties of Mercy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It goes okay, daz.

I saw Bruce back in November (I had to get my ticket stub to remember exactly when!) :lol: ...

As you probably saw in the Springsteen thread, there are rumors he's touring again in the fall and coming to Ann Arbor (about 40 miles from me) just after Labor Day. :hopes rumors are true:

It goes okay, daz.

I saw Bruce back in November (I had to get my ticket stub to remember exactly when!) :lol: ...
As you probably saw in the Springsteen thread, there are rumors he's touring again in the fall and coming to Ann Arbor (about 40 miles from me) just after Labor Day. :hopes rumors are true:

ah.......** lucky** you!!!

I thot you might have- but with all going on with me--- November feels like a loooonngg time ago.

With all the things I've had to type up this week (Word Docus) -- I haven't too much time to go over there.....Maybe I'd be more upset...than not at this time.
Well I ***hope*** he does something later in the year in the NYC area, as well.

I'm going to take the dedicated bus out to Giants Stadium (Norhtern New Jersey)- unless it's REALLY #POURING# outside---aand listen to them from outside IF I can't get a ticket ( $$ issues :( ) I gotta hear the Magic songs live!:drool::love:

I did that at Shea for Bruce?E ST iN ? 04 and some one gave me a tix-- so I got in for 2/3rds of the show!!:hyper::drool:
They soundened ***wonderful*** even from outside the sound was great!

I was just thinking today if he does tour again in September and the fall, he'd better announce it soon .... :taps foot: I need to save my money for tickets, you know. :wink:

Anyone home? :hyper:

:lol: Italy went DOWN today... they played 1-1 vs romania, means they're last in the group now! so much for world champions!

It doesn't hurt if they put you out.. till the freezing comes out :lol:

Wow - they're really making a statement this year annihilating both the World Cup winner and their finals opponent! :shocked:

Dazz I'm in florida but I'm actually coming up to NY on tuesday for a week.

and yes drea- they sedated me so the actual removal was fine, now is when the pain starts :lol: Luckily I have some great meds, oh how I love vicodin :drool: But it's so annoying not being able to open my mouth and barely able to eat anything, and the blood is gross :yuck: But the good thing is that I should be fine in a few days!!

How's everyone doing??

^:lol:

I looked at the size of the painkillers they gave me and decided I could put up with the pain :giggle: They were huge! :wink: Also, chocolate milkshakes are a Very Good Thing ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom