Pleba Girls Party - The Aunties of Mercy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, you too! (no pun intended) :hug:

I'm at work :madspit:

Edit: Didn't reply to teh PM cause it's closing time! :hyper: And interference went wonky and when it does that the gremlins eat the PMs. :yikes:

I'll reply tomorrow! :hug: :kiss: :love:

Bri :hug::kiss:

Mr G ain't up yet :sexywink: So it's not him....:giggle:.....I'm having a Vodka now :shifty: So life is kinda nice and warm......:D

wehrsaei s aevryboesdy??? madiwefe:!

:lol:
I think at that particular moment I was working... having just been let back into the building after they evacuated us for 2.5 hours. Stoopid bomb threat. At least I got to read my book a bit :wink:

Awesome news about your mum, and the job, Drea! :hug:
Mmm, moneyz.

And SG!! :yippie: :hug: Congrats again :D How are you both?

I'm not sure how long I'll be able to stick around, she's been sleeping for a while now :heart:

I'm doing good, now, and she's PERFECT:love: thanks for asking - It was a hard delivery and a long few days in the hospital. Things didn't go as simply as I expected, and it was scary for awhile there. I'm working on writing up all the details, but I think I hear her waking up, so it might be a little while before I can post the whole story.
I just got home from the hospital 10 1/2 hours ago!

I just want to say I've missed you all! :hug: (Drea, sorry I vanished the other night, I was texting you back and my battery died :( - I was still in the hospital and didn't have a charger for the phone.)

Aw! :love:

I read in your thread it was two days of labour?! :ohmy: And I'm told that ceasars can take a lot of recovering from. Glad you're both doing well! :hug:
I'm also told that births never go as expected :wink:

My friend at work had her baby a few weeks ago, she had to be induced twice and then have an emergency caesar. But she and her daughter are fine, the last I heard.

We've missed you too! :hug: And we're all waiting for pics when you get the chance :wink:

^ That's hilarious! I married a musician and never really had any of those problems. When he went on tour last time (6 years ago) I made him a shirt that said "My wife made this shirt for me" The guys said he wore it once too! And I made him a really cool necklace. I told him it was so when the girls said "nice necklace" he could say "Thanks. My wife made it for me" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom