Pleba Girls Party - The Aunties of Mercy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No!

Far worse!

It's......a..................

GIANT LEMON! OMGZ! :ohmy:

:giggle:

I've been pretty good, keeping busy it seems. Picking out courses, looking at summer jobs, coming up with eleborate schemes to see my boy. All in a days work, ya know? :wink:
What trouble have you been getting yourself into m'dear? :hug:

:shifty : I'm gonna get the female fish tshirt from the Hardrock Cafe today I think... already got the black one, now I want the white one too.. .

:drool : I still haven't got round to getting one of those shirts. :reject:

Not forgetting these :combust ::drool :

mac-adelaidealiltongue.gif

bonothrust6ew.gif

68c85870.gif

What, this gif?
edgeOHsmall5pixels.gif
... :whistle :

So many gifs so little time. :combust::faint:

Bri. :ohmy::hyper: Did i ever send you pic of boy? i cant remember. :lemonlove:

GG. :hug::hyper:

GIANT LEMON! OMGZ! :ohmy:

Giant lemons. :shifty::giggle::drool: And tents. :shifty:

I just ordered a dominos before. Pizza and potato wedges. They sent chicken strippers by accident. So i phoned back and queried it ( i don't like the chicken things or i'd have eaten them. ) They had wedges at my door in less than 10 minutes. :drool:

Drea. Great news about your mum. I hope she can start the chemo as soon as possible. :hug:

Ok! Will send.

Tent raising. :giggle: Always an interesting topic. I went past a shop today that had a tent outside it. It reminded m. :lol:

Am uploading pic.

My neighbour just called and interupted my pizza eating. The last slice is cold now. :grumpy::yuck::lol:

And I'm excited too!! :hyper: Damn straight we're having more than 5 milliseconds :sexywink: :hug:

:hyper: Can't wait. :flirt: It was so sweet you came back into the city even though we didn't have long that day. :heart:

Wild. :hyper: Clone:love: how was the rest of your irish trip? Still got over Bono meeting part 2 and adam part 3? :kiss:

I still count every wednesday by Bono anniversary. :reject::lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom