Pleba Girls Party - The Aunties of Mercy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone home?
:crack: work was a nightmare... one sick, one asshole not showing up(he was saying last night he wanted to quit!) and one big drama... had to work overtime(again) :crack: 10 hours a day is just NOT my thing!

:cute: at least now I'm here with my kitty on my lap.. she's always there!@

how was everyone's weekend?

I would have been here sooner this weekend, except my broadband/DSL service has been out for days and just came back on line. :angry:

I went to a graduation party for a friend's daughter yesterday. And today I kept busy so I didn't think much about today being Father's Day (my father's been gone for three years now).

And I saw The Happening on Friday night. :down:

Now it's Sunday night again and I have to go back to work in the morning. :| Oh, well.

Jamie had to go to hospital today :sad:

He hadn't eaten anything since yesterday morning and he had a tempreture

He has an ear infection :hug:

Aaw, poor Jamie! :hug: Hope he gets better soon.

And :hug: for GG... stoopid work people.

And another :hug: for Jo, I saw The Happening too. :down:

:hug:s for all!

Wild:drool:and GG:heart:

Wild, we are doing well. Wilder's napping at the moment..:shh: *fingers crossed he keeps napping for a while. Mr. Dis is at work.

How are you?

DISSEYYYYYYYYYY :hug: :hump:

that's been ages! :love:
:shifty: new Wilder pics? :flirt: with his sexy mom ofcourse?

:shocked: and Wild too!!! leh miracle!

Wild:hyper: friday I'll be at my old school and I'll be giving B my prezzie, one of my PiC's there is making sure he's tehre when I arrive and will drag him along :D I'll let you know wether he liked it or not :yes:

Yes I saw SG's big news! My jaw dropped open too..I had no idea she was even expecting. It's great!

I remember you showing up pictures of Jamie when he was a newborn..it goes by so fast! I read he's not feeling well...I hope his ear clears up soon. (it is his ear right? not sure if I remembered correctly) I've been actually concerned about Wilder's ears today, he keeps grabbing at them...but no fever or anthing.

Oooh Ireland:heart:I hope they are there for you.

Wild:hyper: friday I'll be at my old school and I'll be giving B my prezzie, one of my PiC's there is making sure he's tehre when I arrive and will drag him along :D I'll let you know wether he liked it or not :yes:

yay , you'll see him :heart:, I'm sure he will like it :yes::hug:

It's my wedding anniversary Friday so i'll be out, NI's taking me to dinner :shocked:

DISSEYYYYYYYYYY :hug: :hump:

that's been ages! :love:
:shifty: new Wilder pics? :flirt: with his sexy mom ofcourse?

did you just hump me?:lol:

Yes I saw SG's big news! My jaw dropped open too..I had no idea she was even expecting. It's great!

I remember you showing up pictures of Jamie when he was a newborn..it goes by so fast! I read he's not feeling well...I hope his ear clears up soon. (it is his ear right? not sure if I remembered correctly) I've been actually concerned about Wilder's ears today, he keeps grabbing at them...but no fever or anthing.

Oooh Ireland:heart:I hope they are there for you.

Jamie's better today :hyper:

You didn't know SG was expecting :ohmy:

Just post to say hi :hug:

We miss you tons :sad:, although we appreciate you have your hans full :hug:

Yeah any Wilder Photos???:heart:

no I had no idea about SG..that's how out of touch I am.

hands full is about right, Wilder is an active monkey.

I have a few pic's I can share. I'll put them in the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom