Pleba Girls Party - Take the colours of our imaginations.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GG, Sami, Wild, Drea, SG :heart:

i'm freezin' my butt of tonight. the temperature really dropped. i exercised and got all sweaty in the gym and was too hot to put my coat on after...now i'm ffffffrozen!

ruffian said:
hi girls! :wave:

i heard adam was in jamaica over the holidays
*jealous*

That would explain the tan :wink: Yeah, jealous over here too - of being able to go there... and every single woman who got to see him on the beach :giggle:

ooohhh it's a full house tonight.

cuddling with the plebans... :drool:

*scoots next to GG and presses very cold feet against her*

Anyone mind if I post some sims stuff now? Or should I wait until there's less chat, so people don't have to fight to keep up?

or am I the only loser whose ISP makes it hard to keep up here? :lol:

Sami :sad: :hug: Boys! :madspit:

:shifty:

Does this cheer you up at all?

dance.jpg

:wink:

ruffsicle! :heart: i love it! SG, post away. i'm way behind on what's up with the sims, and i'm not here much longer. i'm gonna soak in the hottest bath EVER :drool:

WildHoney said:

So i was 12 miles from Adam and didn't know

:hug:

I can almost better you one, Wild.....

I saw in last weeks one of our Brooklyn Neighborhoods {ours and the 2 closet surounding neighborhood more or less} Papers that the week before........................Robert Reford was not more than about half a mile from MY house.......bhut I didn't
:lmao:

he was there for ther announcement the SunDANCVE fESTIVAL IS GOING TO Have mini-showing showing eACH YEAR Iat Brooklyn's BAM theatre complex...around ?? late April or mid-May. They'll pick the best of the Sundance films to show here.

They'll also set up stuff related to helping less monied film studeny\ts etc .

May Redford will return for Opening nite! :hyper::drool:

:wave:
HI !!! everybody :hug:s
i've returned for a while.about a half hour or so......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom