Pleba Girls party - take a ride on the Bonobus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Stipe is a memeber of a sucessful band, and sings nicely.

There. I was nice. :D

141659__loverocks1_l.jpg

Peace. :heart:
:lmao: That sounds like the way I'd complement Stipe...he annoys me. :wink:

:hug: :hug: :clonelove:

Mullen4Prez said:
I'll just take bono and stipe with me then....... Good day ladies :eyebrow:

Nooooo Darren!!! Don't leave! I need my Darren, Stipe, Bono fix! :sad: Its not nice to make a girl cry. :(

I'll be nice to you. I'll even share Stipe, Bono, and Larry with ya. :wink:

Darren!!!! You're up to no good again!!! :eyebrow: :madspit: :shame:

GG!!!!! Worry&wait no longer cos i found where it is! Look at pg 24 of the thread about prescribing 2 Bonos a day!!!!! Can't wait to get your reaction!! :drool: :drool:

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: That sounds like the way I'd complement Stipe...he annoys me. :wink:

:hug: :hug: :clonelove:

Okay VP don't make me break out the flip flop of pain! :mad:

That picture of Stipe and Bono makes me :drool: :combust:

This kid was filling up my car, he was about 16 or so, and looked somewhat skate-punkish. I had Red Rocks playing (Electric Co, specifically). He was cleaning my windows, and when he was over on my side, he said "Bono today?"

I got all excited, thinking he was a U2 fan!!! I was about to start gushing about Bono to him, and then something stopped me. My thought process for the next two seconds was: "he's a Bono fan!!! But he doesn't look like a Bono fan...but maybe he likes their older music...wait, did he actually say Bono today?? Maybe I should clarify before I embarass myself..."

So I looked out the window and said "Pardon?"

He repeated: "Hot today."

:reject: :lmao:

VintagePunk said:
This kid was filling up my car, he was about 16 or so, and looked somewhat skate-punkish. I had Red Rocks playing (Electric Co, specifically). He was cleaning my windows, and when he was over on my side, he said "Bono today?"

I got all excited, thinking he was a U2 fan!!! I was about to start gushing about Bono to him, and then something stopped me. My thought process for the next two seconds was: "he's a Bono fan!!! But he doesn't look like a Bono fan...but maybe he likes their older music...wait, did he actually say Bono today?? Maybe I should clarify before I embarass myself..."

So I looked out the window and said "Pardon?"

He repeated: "Hot today."

:reject: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao:!!

Well, Bono *is* hot.........so it's an easy mistake to make. :wink:

Btw, was he asking you if you thought you were hot today? :wink: What's with you and getting youngins to hit on ya?

:giggle:

Mullen4Prez said:

:happy: I wasn't really leaving but this works out!

Oh good, I'm glad your not leaving! :happy: I would miss ya if ya left. :D :hug:

But you have to promise to play nice with Bono and Larry. :wink: I've heard Stipe likes it rough though and since he is such a big boy I'm sure he could handle you. :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom