Pleba girls' party......Susan gets up close&personal with Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

:giggle:

Glad to see you around again :hug:
How you feeling?

And have I ever thanked you for posting all your lovely (40,000 was it? :lol: ) pictures? :heart:

Yes, you have. I posted a couple for your benefit in the Leather Day thread.:giggle:

DG that is a great pic of him! :drool:

The guy that I was deeply in love with and in an amazing friendship for years and that I assumed I would marry is Bonos age. We were 14 years apart. It never bothered me in the least. And he always said I had a very old soul.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

That's nice....I think.

LOL Weldy I think it was her way of making up for a lot of bad things that happened when I was a kid. She also helped me give myself a mohawk once. mwhahaha :laugh: I think she just did that though cuz she knew it would make my dad crazy.

1ahhha.jpg

Looks Snoggable to me...:wink:

Sweet (or naughty) dreams Fly.
:hug: :heart:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Ok....name one hot younger guy you have a crush on? Picture would be a bonus.

Sorry about that last statement...but I never see you without a picture.

I meant my husband, of course.:wink:

c1c9c578.jpg

Yeah she did teach me well, the one thing I learned from her that I will never forget and always teach my girls is that it doesn't matter what someone looks like on the outside its about who they are on the inside that counts. I often get alot of looks and stares, I even hear people mumbling sometimes about my appearance, because of the way I dress, my hair and my nose piercing. But my daughter always tells me that she is proud of who I am and that it doesn't matter to her what I look like, because I always treat her with love. :heart:

Her little friends at school asked me the first day why I had bright red hair and my daughter said it was because I liked it that way. And the kids said that I was very cool! It was so sweet. One of the boys in her class even asked if I would trade him my pink and black mary jane doc martens for his spider man shoes! I was like man if they were bigger I would do it in a heartbeat! He has become my good friend, he draws me great pictures all the time and hugs me. :D

Granny I love that picture of your husband! He is definetly hot in my book! And he looks like he would be alot of fun as well. How long have you guys been married?

Russty Cat said:
Yeah she did teach me well, the one thing I learned from her that I will never forget and always teach my girls is that it doesn't matter what someone looks like on the outside its about who they are on the inside that counts. I often get alot of looks and stares, I even hear people mumbling sometimes about my appearance, because of the way I dress, my hair and my nose piercing. But my daughter always tells me that she is proud of who I am and that it doesn't matter to her what I look like, because I always treat her with love. :heart:

Her little friends at school asked me the first day why I had bright red hair and my daughter said it was because I liked it that way. And the kids said that I was very cool! It was so sweet. One of the boys in her class even asked if I would trade him my pink and black mary jane doc martens for his spider man shoes! I was like man if they were bigger I would do it in a heartbeat! He has become my good friend, he draws me great pictures all the time and hugs me. :D

Now that some love right there!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I'm sorry to say this...but he kinda looks like the actor who plays Klinger from M*A*S*H.

But I think I can understand where you are headed though.

Except Klinger's nose was twice as large and he was half as tall.
You seem to make a career of insulting people.

u2granny said:
You seem to make a career of insulting people.

I did say I'm sorry before I made the statement....look...the only reason why I "make a career of insulting people" is because I'm one of most dumb, naive and idiotic people out there.....look....to tell you the truth......I am careless....I don't know when to stop and when people take defensive.....I get extremly hurt.

So right now....I am really hurt....mainly by your reaction.......I'm sorry for insulting you or your husband....that I will admit.

I know I tend to hurt people....but like I said....I'm dumb...and an idiot.

I'm really a nice person.....when I'm not acting selfish and having a huge ego

daygloeyes2 said:
Well, it's after 12:37 and you know what that means...Conan! :hyper:

Bri, if I have a McG dream, I'm blaming you. :lmao: :hug:

Night everyone!:wave: :hug:

Oh don't deny it DG...you want him...on a vending machine...My Goodness my Guinness!
:lmao:

Sweet (or naughty) dreams.
:hug: :heart:

U2granny...love the Klinger picture :lol:

And Weldy.....comparing someone's love to Klinger is bound to be at least *somewhat* insulting don't you think? :eyebrow:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I did say I'm sorry before I made the statement....look...the only reason why I "make a career of insulting people" is because I'm one of most dumb, naive and idiotic people out there.....look....to tell you the truth......I am careless....I don't know when to stop and when people take defensive.....I get extremly hurt.

So right now....I am really hurt....mainly by your reaction.......I'm sorry for insulting you or your husband....that I will admit.

I know I tend to hurt people....but like I said....I'm dumb...and an idiot.

I'm really a nice person.....when I'm not acting selfish and having a huge ego

So, you blame the victim? You really should read your posts before posting them. You would have a lot less grief.

Hi, guys. I just saw your watercolor, Bri. It's absolutely beautiful!! :hug: You are such an artiste! (sp?) I should post some of my drawings sooner or later (I'm chicken when it comes to posting my work, though :reject: ).

Speaking of dreams (about U2, anyways), I had a weird dream the other night. In my dream I woke up and went downstairs for my morning coffee (as usual)... and Bono's sitting at my kitchen table wearing the Fly outfit (you know...skintight leather....meow, lol). He just sits there with a smile and asks me, "cream or sugar?" :huh: I just squeaked and he gave me a cup of coffee. I stood there for ten more seconds and then my mom waltzes in, telling me to remember to blah..blah (errand stuff) ... and she acts as if it's perfectly normal for Bono to be in our house.

It was weird. He went grocery shopping with me and everything, lol. I don't exactly remember why he was at my house to begin with. I was hoping it was because I was devastatingly beautiful and that he wanted me desperately...*shrug* Oh well.

Maybe I should write a fic about it. :)

And now I feel weird that I jumped in the middle of something....:eyebrow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom