Pleba girls' party......Susan gets up close&personal with Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just a quickie maybe? :wink:

sleepingbono.jpg

You bury yourself deeper into the warmth and darkness, hide from the light. Still not ready to wake. Eyes still closed, you can feel the warm and solid presence pressed against you. Can still feel his tongue on your skin, his hands on your hips....flush as you remember the taste and feel of him.
You pause to listen to his breathing, deep and slow. In and out. He mumbles something, coming out as more of a groan, he shifts impossibly closer to you.
The temptation is too great, you shift, and open your eyes to watch him.
The drapes are closed, the room is dim, the light casting a soft glow upon him. His skin looks warm, almost golden....His shirt wrinkled and undone, revealing a broad chest..begging to be touched and tasted. He's sprawled on the bed, and arm thrown casually across his eyes. A hint of a smile formed by his pouty lips, and stubbled covered jaw.
You gaze falls upon his neck, stretched out before you.....
Without thinking you lean foreward, gently press your lips to it. He doesn't stir. You trail slowly down, press a kiss to his shoulder. Your hand plays softly across his chest...tracing invisble shapes...dipping low beneath the blanket before rising back up again.
He makes a noise, low in his throat..a growl..perhaps a purr.... A strong arm snakes around your waist, pulls you hard against him, as he rolls, his body pressing gently down against you, trapping you.
To your surprise he must still be sleeping, and has stopped moving, with you effectively pinned to the matress beneath him. You wiggle against him, but are only rewarded with another moan as he nuzzles against you, his scruff a roughness against your neck. His breath hot and moist on your cheek.
Shifting again, his arm pulls you tighter against him..and you suddenly are reminded that he isn't completely alseep....
The hand at your waist begins moving ever so subtly, tracing soft circles, playing near the hem of your undergarments...the heat ofhis hand radiates through you, your skin responsive to his every touch. His hand trails slowly upwards, and you arch against his touch, beg for it.....but the hand leaves, whispers quickly down across your bare thigh, before beginning it's slow journey upwards again. Trapped in his grip you squirm as you're lost to the sensations, don't notice the small smile that forms on his lips, or the way he begins to rock ever so subtly against you...
With sudden urgency his lips capture yours in a hot kiss, his toungue seeking entrance, taking control. Never breaking contact he shifts again, his body hovers above yours.
Breaking the kiss, he meets your eyes, his hands on either side of you, muscles flexing as he supports his weight. His blue eyes twinkle as he captures your lower lip, before he ducks towards your neck, nuzzeling it again, a harsh and broken whispered Good morning the only sound before you both moan and lose yourselves in eachother.

:shrug: :)

Last edited:
Oh i hope Bri doesn't take much longer with her cap, cos i'm pretty drained now actually!!! :yawn: :yawn:

OH GOD!!!!! You did it just in time Bri!!!!! *Squirm* Inded!

Oh there goes The Sweetest thing on the radio!!! :drool:

susanp6 said:
Yes indeed Russty! I do believe that they would have been friends! I love them both&i have read that story!!

B mentions J Lennon lots of times&i don't know if you have heard about this but B was the star speaker at the Labour party conference over here(our government!)and he made a reference to John&Paul, saying i love them both!!!! :love: :D :heart:

I didn't hear that yet. That is just so cool. I have a feeling Paul would appreciate hearing that as well. *sigh* We are so lucky to be alive when we have been to see the impact these people have made on so many lives.

Bri Guhhhhhhhhhh! <thud> :faint:

My gosh I don't even have fantasies that good! I swear I will never be able to meet the man, cuz he will be able to see all the wicked thoughts I have about him written on my face! :ohmy: :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I woke up thinking about that this morning...dunno why.....but what a way to wake up :combust:

Indeed. The best possible way to wake up :yes:

I had the creepiest Bono/U2 dream last night. Mind you, most of my dreams are creepy but I'll share this one. So there was a bunch of us from the blue crack at a concert (don't remember where; doesn't matter) and all was well and happy. During Streets, B is out on the ellipse by himself and all of a sudden this crazy cracked out guy in the GA audience pulls out a gun and shoots him 3 times :ohmy: :( It was the freakiest dream I've had in awhile. So B goes down and all the security start flipping out and trying to get the guy who is now running through the crowd...the rest of the guys immediately stop playing and everyone is dead silent...Ali who I guess was in the crowd somewhere (lol) jumps the rail and runs to him :sad:

And then I woke up!!! Wtf kind of dream is that I ask you!!

Russty - I always feel so glad to have U2 alive&well and with us! It's wonderful that we have them, like when fans had the Beatles, only now we get to appreciate them for even longer too!

Great eh??? :D :happy: :heart:

Yep! Bono wrote a speech of about 3,500 words&i think he spoke for about 30 mins&i have a short clip from our news here, but it's only about a minute in length&then i discovered the whole thing was shown on one of our cable channels! He came out&blew everyone away apparently - well, of course! He would, wouldn't he?! :wink: Women looking mesmerised at his presence&he used that line about being nervous bout speaking to an audience of less than 50,000!!!!!! :lol:

Russty Cat said:
Bri Guhhhhhhhhhh! <thud> :faint:

My gosh I don't even have fantasies that good! I swear I will never be able to meet the man, cuz he will be able to see all the wicked thoughts I have about him written on my face! :ohmy:

:laugh:

He'll think I'm an angel :angel:
:wink:
.....that is until I jump him :mac: :D

:laugh:

You don't have fantasies that good?....I doubt that. :tongue:
:hmm: Unless you don't need such fantasies casue you've got the resal thing?

Last edited:
OMG! What a terrifying dream Fly! Glad i haven't had a dream like that about B! I actually had a rather pleasant dream lastnite&i was totally snogging the face off someone, buit can't remember who it was!!!!!

LOL I love how he can joke about stuff like that. I have a feeling he may still be insecure speaking in front of Parliment or other goverment types. Even though he is a big celebrity, he is still human. I loved on the MTV thing where he asked the camera if it was okay for him to throw up in front of them as the guys were waiting backstage to go on. Its so cute to see that he still gets nervous.

Well everyone i'm v tired now, so i'm off&will tell some more tom nite&Just to let you know Russty that you just would need to look back over the last couple of pages of the last thread&into this one with just a little extra! I've really only been zooming in on B so far! Good idea, tho'!!! :wink:

Nite then! So tired :wave:

daygloeyes2 said:
Nice one Bri :drool: :combust:

Any plans to do a cap for this hottie?

paul_mcguinness.jpg

:lmao:

:lmao:!!!!

:shifty:
*read at your own risk....*

Grabbing his sexy ass love handles he presses you against the snack vending machine...whispering My Goodness my guiness in your ear, making you moan with wanton lust. You reach up and run your hands through his greasy combover......the large dark stallion prepares to take you with his lance...

:lmao: :lmao:

You made me do it!

Nighty Night Susan! I will definetly go back and read. :hug: :heart:

That was a scary dream! I would be so upset after that one. I just want one snoggy his face off dream. That's all I ask, just one! :wink:

:yuck: :yuck: O good grief no Bri!!! Don't leave me with that thought in my head!!! Just a few HOT Bpix afore i go pretty please&fast!!!!!! :drool:

Russty Cat said:
Nighty Night Susan! I will definetly go back and read. :hug: :heart:

That was a scary dream! I would be so upset after that one. I just want one snoggy his face off dream. That's all I ask, just one! :wink:

That's all I ask for as well! I mean come on, how much of a request is that? :lol: Actually I wanted just any dream involving B or U2...and then I got that one :madspit: Stupid imagination.

~BrightestStar~ said:

Grabbing his sexy ass love handles he presses you against the snack vending machine...whispering My Goodness my guiness in your ear, making you moan with wanton lust. You reach up and run your hands through his greasy combover......the large dark stallion prepares to take you with his lance...

You made me do it!

Oh Bri, I hoped you wouldn't! :laugh: :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

You made me do it!

:drool: :combust:

Vending machines....are you a mind reader or something?:wink:

Can't...breathe...laughing...too....hard...

Russty Cat said:
LOL I love how he can joke about stuff like that. I have a feeling he may still be insecure speaking in front of Parliment or other goverment types. Even though he is a big celebrity, he is still human. I loved on the MTV thing where he asked the camera if it was okay for him to throw up in front of them as the guys were waiting backstage to go on. Its so cute to see that he still gets nervous.

:heart: :cute: :heart:
I've heard alot about how he gets nervous..still, even for concerts. And how he checks to see how he's doing with the crowd....:heart:
I think it's a lot of face, he's not as confident as he acts. Hence nervous tendencies like Bono sleevess..and "ehmmms"..and such.
*gah* He's so adorable.

BTW...that dream..:yikes: Scary...I would proabably cry! :(

Night Night Susan.
Sweet (or naughty) dreams.
2002Bono.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

You made me do it!

That should come with a freckin warning before it! I spit seagrams all over the keyboard and about chocked to death laughing! :hyper: :laugh:

Mmmmmmmmm better Bri but i wish i could think that i'd dreamt i'd been snogging Bono!! Ohhhh!!!!!! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom