Pleba girls' party......Susan gets up close&personal with Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
susanp6 said:
Mmmmmmmm wonder when our 2nd date will be then!!! :giggle:

Maybe Glasgow!!! You know what i've been thinking actually Bri! I could take ruff along with me to the hotel in Glasgow&you never know - B might not be able to resist us 2 babes!!! 3some with me, B&ruff in Scotland eh???? :drool: :drool:

I'm sure Ruff will bring good luck. :D
And how could he resist you babes? :wink:

DG - I don't actually know, but i have a good idea out of a few hotels, so it's a case of having a guess&just going where you have an idea of! There's a Hilton, but i don't think it'll be there!

There's a lovely place out of the centre&i'm thinking that's where they'll be since it's in a nice quiet&secluded spot!!!!!

And it's ruff who's the babe! I only wish i looked like her! :sigh:

Oh really Bri! Why such an urge to do a cap?

Listening to Rod Stewart on radio singing Have i told you lately?

Nice! :wink:

LAPOE turned out to be surprisingly good live! It's funny cos i liked ABOY better, but now i prefer the other cos it kicks ass live, doesn't it????

I got photos taken with Bono&Edge, btw DG! The bummer is tho' i can't find my Edge one&i can't find my Bono original, but i do have a copy that i can see right now!!!!!!! Do have the negatives of all the pix i got, tho! Thing is they are taken on a disc camera! Have either of you heard of those cameras? That's what i had at the time!

Well Bri - That of course goes without saying that B is hot, but i wonder - Was it the fact that you were inspired by my meeting&you want to take me back in time to that sensuous&delicious encounter?? :drool: Sigh!!!!! What a hot babe he is!!!!!! Jet black hair, shades, black jacket&with that naughty&mishevous smile on his face as he walked toewards me!!!!!!!!

:combust: :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

I'm listening to RTSS from Boston 2 right now. I've never gotten emotional listening to it, but now I'm getting teary-eyed. :sad:

Just put on Walk On now. :sad:

Last edited:
I'm soooo relieved! Now all I have is a bunch of shit budy work for my computer class and my final exam and then no more school until October :rockon: I have the whole summer to prepare for U2's return to North America :hyper:

Hi SG! Forgive me, but what was your presentation abouot?

You've never heard of a disc camera then???

I'd have to REALLY hunt for the negative and because it's an out-dated camera, i hope they'd still develop them!!! So, yes! I got pix, but just of Bono&Edge! No Larry or Adam!!!

Bono waited for about 5 or 10 mins&i got the feeling&distinct impression that if i wasn't so nervous he'd have signed tons more and he would have talked forever you know? that's the impression i get of him, apart from him being a total SEX GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm listening to Norah Jones right now.

I have had such a stressful afternoon I don't know whether to cry or throw up! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! :censored: :huh: :mad: :rant: :angry:

I'm better now, but its just been so rough I swear I don't know how much more of this I can take before I seriously get up in a bell tower and start shooting people with a rifle! :|

Will it help if yoou read some of my Bono meet story so far Russty?

SG I'm so glad the presentation went well! I was thinking of you this afternoon. :hug:

Susan I know the type of camera your talking about. I would call around I bet there is someone who could still make copies for you.

Susan - My presentation was for a theories of Counseling class and it was on Rational Emotive therapy (basically you can control your emotions through your thought processes) :|

Russty - Don't climb that bell tower alone if it ever gets that bad at least wait for me to join you :wink: :hug:
What's wrong, if you feel like venting?

singingsmiley.gif
And it's no, nay, never... *clap clap* No nay never no more.. will I play the wild Irish rover... No nay never... no more..

susanp6 said:
Will it help if yoou read some of my Bono meet story so far Russty?

Susan that would totally help! :D :hyper: :dance: Most of the stress is over with I just feel like I need a release. I'm kind of crying now, but in a good way, cuz "Its a Hard Days night" just came on the puter! LOL I have it on random all of course that's what it picks! I love me some Beatles. :heart;

Back
Top Bottom