Pleba girls' party......Susan gets up close&personal with Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
be8cf7a9.jpg

"You have the right to make as much noise as you want to, anything you see here can and will be pressed, er.. held against you in a bedroom, bathroom or kitchenette..."

Sad_Girl said:
be8cf7a9.jpg

"You have the right to make as much noise as you want to, anything you see here can and will be pressed, er.. held against you in a bedroom, bathroom or kitchenette..."

Ooo....that puts a whole new twist to my fantasy, now. :giggle: Bono the policeman....

....handcuffs.....heh heh.... :wink:

I LOOOOOVE that picture of Bono :drool: :drool: :combust:

**Oh yeah, the only thing I'd like better than Bono and Handcuffs ... would be ....

Larry in handcuffs :combust:

Tie him down and see what it takes to get him to stop scowling :wink:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

:angel:

Me? Oh no..................yes :evil:

Based on many a joke between Dis and I.....sadly the shock collar wasn't included....:lmao:
I'm so proud of that pic...:lol:

And you should be :wink:

:lol:

* PAINT? are you serious?!?!? Wow you should be proud :bow:
You really are an artist :giggle:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
I LOOOOOVE that picture of Bono :drool: :drool: :combust:

**Oh yeah, the only thing I'd like better than Bono and Handcuffs ... would be ....

Larry in handcuffs :combust:

Tie him down and see what it takes to get him to stop scowling :wink:

Oh, geez...now you've got me started on a whole new scenario. LOL!

How about both of them tied up? :evil: Double your pleasure, double your fun!

Only 8 more songs to go and all of the cds from my car will be loaded on to the ipod. :dance: :hyper: :dance:

I think its close to 1,000 songs now. Eventually I'll have to get the cds in the living room and the ones in my studio loaded up. :huh:

Sad_Girl said:

And you should be :wink:

:lol:

* PAINT? are you serious?!?!? Wow you should be proud :bow:
You really are an artist :giggle:

OMG :lmao:
I just had this image of me going up to B with that pic..asking him to sign it..him being all ya know, sure, no problem..all smiles...nice pic..and then suddenly noticing the cuffs...and being like WTF?
:lmao: :lmoa:

Both tied up? :drool:
I call dibs on B! :hyper:
Y'all can have Lardence...

Yes..*paint* :lmao:

elysithea said:

Yeah! Another multi-member perv! Russty, we have a new clone! :hug:

elysithea said:

E Welcome to smutsville! You have now offically arrived and we plan on seeing alot more of you! :wink: I like how you think! hehe

Russty Cat said:

E Welcome to smutsville! You have now offically arrived and we plan on seeing alot more of you! :wink: I like how you think! hehe

:lol: Thanks. *takes a bow* I can't help it. My mind's perpetually in a gutter, especially when it comes to Bono. :mac:

'Nite, Bri! Have fun in dreamland with B! :D :hug: :hug:

Nighty night Bri! Sweaty dreams. :hug:

Yep, SG we definetly have another clone on our hands. hehe :wink:

Gutter and smut our two things to be very proud of around here. Don't deny your inner perve, around here its a badge of honor. :laugh:

SG :hug:

I finished the first book of the trilogy!! I :heart: it!! You definately have alot of talent! :D :up:

So what've I missed? Any yummy caps?

Russty Cat said:
Nighty night Bri! Sweaty dreams. :hug:

Yep, SG we definetly have another clone on our hands. hehe :wink:

Gutter and smut our two things to be very proud of around here. Don't deny your inner perve, around here its a badge of honor. :laugh:

You've got that right Russty! :laugh:

okay I'm confused now. I plugged in the ipod and it did a weird thing on the screen. Now its saying "Do not disconnect" and has a little circle thingy spinning up in the corner? does that mean its downloading everything on to it? I'm clueless. LOL

Hi Mucca :hug:

Russty Cat said:
okay I'm confused now. I plugged in the ipod and it did a weird thing on the screen. Now its saying "Do not disconnect" and has a little circle thingy spinning up in the corner? does that mean its downloading everything on to it? I'm clueless. LOL

Hi Mucca :hug:

Russty :hug:

Are you on itunes right now?

Back
Top Bottom