Pleba girls' party......Susan gets up close&personal with Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono288.jpg

“I think I’ve been conned.” He says, smiling coyly at you as he watches the last of your pool balls roll into the pocket. You smile back and wonder if it’s really him conning you, letting you win.

“We had a bet.” He continues, moving closer until he stands so close you have to tilt your head to look up into his deep blue eyes. “Name your prize.” Your heart skips a beat as he whispers this in your ear, his Irish accent more roguish than usual, his whiskey burned voice even more coarse. You draw a breath to try and steady yourself, goosebumps appearing along your arms and neck as you anticipate his touch. His breath is hot against your ear, your nose is filled with his masculine scent and your eyes drift shut as you take it all in. You lick your lips and lean in, nuzzling his neck with your nose and mouth, and you reply,

“You.” You feel every muscle in his body tense, hear his breathing pick up pace as you tentatively taste the salty skin of his neck, tracing a line up to his earlobe and closing your lips over the earring playfully.

“Me?” He asks, his voice a throaty growl now, urging you to continue. You slide your hands up his chest and start slipping buttons free of their holes. He shudders when you slip a hand beneath the fabric of his shirt and over the expanse of coarse hair on his bare chest.

“I want you.” You tell him, feeling bolder by the second, continuing to nibble and kiss his neck and ear until he takes you firmly by the shoulders and guides you up against the pool table. You look up in surprise, into those eyes, those unbelievable blue eye which are dark with desire. He smiles wickedly and you’re sure now that this was exactly what he had in mind all along. His mouth closes over yours in a kiss full of passion and need. Soft, sweet lips and firm, aggressive tongue moving against your mouth as his hands cup your thighs and boost you up onto the table.

You’ve barely caught your breath from the first kiss as you slide back toward the center of the table and he crawls after you predatorily. When he catches you though, it’s not your mouth he claims, nor even your neck. He pins your wrists down against the green felt and with his mouth he lifts the hem of your shirt to expose the tender flesh of your belly. He kisses down along this exposed skin, tongue dipping into your belly button teasingly, and then lingers just above the waistline of your pants, his hot breath tantalizingly arousing the skin just above and below the button. You squirm instinctively under him and he smiles at you, sliding further up until the length of your bodies are pressed together and his lips hover just over yours again. You gasp for breath and lean toward him, wanting his kiss more than ever before but he teases you, making you wait until you feel like you’ll die if his lips don’t touch you again right now!

Finally he releases your wrists and his hands slide up into your hair, grabbing handfuls of it as he meets your mouth forcefully, taking your breath away, as well as all logical thought….

Russty Cat said:

And I personally think bathing suits are the work of the devil. :madspit: :wink:

Hi Snooky!!! :hug: :heart: Good to see you! It seems like its been along time since we've been on together.

Rusty:hug: I know it's been a few days since I was here...too long if you ask me!
I agree with you aboout bathing suits they are pure evil:madspit:

Sad_Girl said:
Bono288.jpg

“I think I’ve been conned.” He says, smiling coyly at you as he watches the last of your pool balls roll into the pocket. You smile back and wonder if it’s really him conning you, letting you win.

“We had a bet.” He continues, moving closer until he stands so close you have to tilt your head to look up into his deep blue eyes. “Name your prize.” Your heart skips a beat as he whispers this in your ear, his Irish accent more roguish than usual, his whiskey burned voice even more coarse. You draw a breath to try and steady yourself, goosebumps appearing along your arms and neck as you anticipate his touch. His breath is hot against your ear, your nose is filled with his masculine scent and your eyes drift shut as you take it all in. You lick your lips and lean in, nuzzling his neck with your nose and mouth, and you reply,

“You.” You feel every muscle in his body tense, hear his breathing pick up pace as you tentatively taste the salty skin of his neck, tracing a line up to his earlobe and closing your lips over the earring playfully.

“Me?” He asks, his voice a throaty growl now, urging you to continue. You slide your hands up his chest and start slipping buttons free of their holes. He shudders when you slip a hand beneath the fabric of his shirt and over the expanse of coarse hair on his bare chest.

“I want you.” You tell him, feeling bolder by the second, continuing to nibble and kiss his neck and ear until he takes you firmly by the shoulders and guides you up against the pool table. You look up in surprise, into those eyes, those unbelievable blue eye which are dark with desire. He smiles wickedly and you’re sure now that this was exactly what he had in mind all along. His mouth closes over yours in a kiss full of passion and need. Soft, sweet lips and firm, aggressive tongue moving against your mouth as his hands cup your thighs and boost you up onto the table.

You’ve barely caught your breath from the first kiss as you slide back toward the center of the table and he crawls after you predatorily. When he catches you though, it’s not your mouth he claims, nor even your neck. He pins your wrists down against the green felt and with his mouth he lifts the hem of your shirt to expose the tender flesh of your belly. He kisses down along this exposed skin, tongue dipping into your belly button teasingly, and then lingers just above the waistline of your pants, his hot breath tantalizingly arousing the skin just above and below the button. You squirm instinctively under him and he smiles at you, sliding further up until the length of your bodies are pressed together and his lips hover just over yours again. You gasp for breath and lean toward him, wanting his kiss more than ever before but he teases you, making you wait until you feel like you’ll die if his lips don’t touch you again right now!

Finally he releases your wrists and his hands slide up into your hair, grabbing handfuls of it as he meets your mouth forcefully, taking your breath away, as well as all logical thought….

OMG!!:drool: :faint: :faint:

That cap was soooo good! :drool: I think I'm going to have pretty Bono dreams tonight. *sigh* hehe

Snooky I'm glad your back, don't stay away to long next time or we will have to send one of the boys after you. :wink:

Two things that are making me giggle like crazy:

1. everytime I page down I see "Palpatine Bono" down at the bottom. It just strikes me as funny.

2. This was on another thread and in my sick mind is funny as hell "ewww i bet his breath stinks from talking out of his arse!"

:giggle: :laugh:

~BrightestStar~ said:
*rereads cap*
*whimpers*:combust:
*ahem**cough*

SG...I love your caps...have I ever told you that? :drool: :drool:

Pool tables, walls, pools, ....vending machines :wink:....it's *all* good...I'm such a slut..:lol:

If your active imagination makes you a slut, I don't even wanna know what it make me :lol:

Thank you , and you know I love yours, too. :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

If your active imagination makes you a slut, I don't even wanna know what it make me :

Thank you , and you know I love yours, too. :

:laugh:!!
Active imagination :drool: :D
Where would I be without it? :lol:

I suppose it makes you....sluttier? :giggle:

:hug: :heart:

Ely, how old are you? I'd hate to be corrupting a minor....cause you know....we don't do that here :shifty:
:laugh:
Don't answer if you don't want to. :)

Last edited:
Russty Cat said:

2. This was on another thread and in my sick mind is funny as hell "ewww i bet his breath stinks from talking out of his arse!"

:giggle: :laugh:

That is just WRONG :tsk: :no:

edge.jpg

Even Edge is like "You did NOT just say that!" :lol:

:eyebrow: :wink:

Last edited:
elysithea said:
Oh, I'm 29 ...no worries there. :D

I look like a minor though... I always get ID'ed for lotto tickets, but never for booze. :laugh:

I'll appreciate it when I'm 40. My mom's 58 and she still looks 30-ish.

yeah! Another Gen X'r !!! :hug: :applaud:

You know what Edge was really saying before SG censored him was....

edge.jpg

Russty, I told you to get off the computer and get in bed with me!

I corrupt my own kids, no one is safe! :wink:

Bri that is totally cheating whipping out a Melpop! You know there is nothing that beats a Melpop! :ohmy: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom